Bill "Deus" Wellman beats Justin Wong 10-0

This is Harry Fucking suck my dick potter.

I won 40 dollars off bill vs. jal. That shit was free, almost as free vs. viet khannnnn.

Yeah, justin got the next 30 in a row on us aka not me, but still he didnt’ win any fuckingn money like potter the otter aka that dude aka that duke aka GET THAT MONEY aka shut up aka he that nice aka get your cake up aka my pants sag cuz i floss my ass off aka cuz im that HOOD aka im soooooooooo good aka im that hood in THE hood aka roll cancel blanka with full meter aka bill wellman wants me to not post aka im so fuck hype right now on that DUMMY juice yadadada aka fuck get me some more of that piff aka i had an epiffany aka get me that 40 cal with a 40 cal is that what you want? aka justin wong is laughing aka im so fucking nice aka bill wellman is cheesing aka im that mex with a mex in mex under the sun with cum in her bum O_O aka new jersey with a jersey aka master wong aka Get at me with that cake aka the baker ain’t got shit on me aka shoryuken.com aka evo west im winning aka justin wong don’t want it with me aka get on my level aka get that bakey jakes on the rapes UP…

players that got dropped shouldn’t be mashing on keyboards

:btw: potts, gj on placing high on the ec

fuckin magnificent…

dropped?

dropeed by who? I’m still top 5 dead or alive. ypi lmpo whjat it is…

WHERE WERE YOU AT FOR ECC AND THE LAST 6 EVOS?

lol.

also for some clarification: for those of you who are not believers, please ask any of the following people: The emperor of empire arcadia himself, Justin Wong,UCRollerblader, Pigadouken, Harry Potter, Ademola from rico/atl, NKI(aka nicholas kern admibola), japan3gro, and i think random james was there.

mixup: when you actually show UP to a major with a team that doesn’t involve mashing i’ll give you mad props.

That shit is comedy, who cares where i was…

(you honestly think i care?)

I did good enough by my standards when i went to ecc

It’s easy to see where you ended up

A bloody mouth spittin shit

mash away…

“done is done and fun is fun”

it’s called execution, mashing isn’t really involved, keep up the work with mst lil fella

lol, like i didn’t get top 5 last year, and top 10 this year, and top 5 in a game I DON’T EVEN PLAY. Like I even fucking play games? lol. I’m on that real life shit that i got A JOB AND GO TO SCHOOL AKA GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL SHIT. Going to the one of best universities in so cal, whats hood? and I’ll still grace you in marvel. Sorry guy <3

you fucking suck 1st to 10 for 100 get at me

please young’n everyone has a real life, they all take their own path

your wild lips are the comedy

i’m not stressin playin you, who would?

it’s not your placing thats pathetic, it’s your approach.

for the love of all that actually matters, do your best not to think you mean anything to another marvel player.

especially one who could care less about what you pull off when you come to the ec. I know it’s hard, it’s where i’m from…

just know your role, and that isn’t in the top 5(enjoy your cali status hahaha)

yadayadadipsetbungfuckinrandom-i coulda quoted some stupid shit you wrote instead of typing that myself

the highest place you guys pulled was some random shit in 3rd strike

at least recognize where you stand in the scheme of things and man up to low top ten placings

props to chunk, mad respect for doing what you did. HOLD IT DOWN FOR CALI. somone has to play instead of talk.

didn’t somone FROM THE WC… say that if you aren’t top three just shut the fuck up?

valle…

moral of the story…respect the wisdom of your elders

respect the wisdom of my elders? lol…seriously?

So, you randomly flaming me for no reason = respect and wisdom? C’mon guy, be logical about it. You obviously have something against me aside from games, and that’s cool, but to preach about stuff that involves respect is the last thing you should try to talk to me about.

I guess I am supposed to travel, win every tournament, and live up to sir mix-a-lot’s standard or I will never get any love =(

So be it, but, please, please, do not try to school me, or the rest of the dips on real life stuff. You shitting on us over games has no effect either. Take your hate elsewhere, we already have dsp in this thread.

Anyways, back to the real subject, will Bill win evo2k6? I think so. Him vs. Justin is going to be a tough battle for the 5k, but they are the best two players in the world. =D

Bill picked mss-drones, and justin picked team row.

Any vids gonna be posted later?

-DJ-

Seems like a huge lie. This guy can’t even beat his fellow WC players. Are there any videos or EC players to confirm/deny this?

Eyo Petey I just wanted to let yall know Good Shit ayt ECC. Yall repped hard. Hope you had a mad good time. Cop me some of that Ec sticky on the way back haha

Jally/Bill/jap- Yall nice. have a safe trip back on the plane. Dipset Byrdgang flying coast to coast. If yall see any Terrorist on the plane(knocks on wood) Tri jump there ass haha.

Come Verga Pitomate

this aint hard to believe because we’re talking about bill aka

BAGNUS??

WHAT WE TALKING BOUT BAGNUS??

mr flip 2 bucks into 5 bills over 2 days, and according to that math he is going to win more money than justin this evo

good shit to all the dips in all the games, fjsss

Bill!!!

"You’re the best, around!!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!

You’re the best, around!!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!"

WOW mixup fucking mike =D I thought you were dead =( and from what i heard some people want your head haha how u been?

dip wack dip wack dip wack

damn i could have wenttt to ecc

haha a Lifescrub shows up to shit on someone whos doper than he is at marvel.

:confused: :rofl:

bill fucking wellman.
this dude’s so damn good on console…the 5 hour streak he had in our room is no joke either. at the time we had yipes, motrix, isaac (not sure how much he played) and some other mans i cant remember. point is, bill’s a fucking monster.

GET THAT MONEY!!

Also Rahsaan and Smooth viper. Apparently everyones name rhymed with free that night.

Let’s run some matches back at EVO then, if I manage to make it, which I hope I will.

I’ll play Bill on console MvC2, he can pick his MSS drones, I’ll pick whoever.

1st to whatever but I’ll have to limit the bet to $50 so I can afford other bets and stuff in Vegas, hopefully I won’t be going there poor this year so I’ll be able to do other shit besides games.

I’m really pissed I lost to Bill twice in the Pre-ECC MvC2 tournament, besides the fact that double jeopardy is just gay I think that I can take him in this bet, regardless of what controls he plays on. I’m not going to fall for stupid MSS drones again, it took me by surprise in Jersey but I won’t be spamming helpers for free damage come EVO…

East Coast for life, bitches!

Where to start…

1. Who fucking cares about 10-0? Even if its true or not. Jwong won the fucking marvel tournament and this guy Bagnus or whatever placed like 13th. Why is this even an issue? “his reputation as a gaming legend has ended” ummm yeah ok. I don’t doubt this guy is a good player, but I’m sure he’s not on that level.

2. Potter: you’re bragging about top 5 in a game you don’t play. I’m guessing that’s cvs2. Big fuckin deal. No offense to the top 16, but did you see who qualified, gimme a fuckin break.

3. I’m sorry but I would be surprised if that Deus placed top 5 at EVO.