Best Ultimate Tech Talk Hang Out Loud Edition season VI, RIP MarkMan's #BeardStache

Beat me to it!

Yeah what happened to more Pockets!?!?!?!

Also with the botched PS5 and RTX 3000 launches, hopefully analogue will do better, but then again IT IS 2020, and everything sucks, even the good stuff :sob:

1 Like

The MiSTer looks really good about now.

I do wonder how Analogue doing that CD drive.
Is it NOS or they got a supply of cheap buy new dvd drives?

2 Likes

Forgot to post this, watched Team Spooky’s MISTer stream last weekend, very impressed, when I get it through my thick skull that I don’t need physical copies of my old games anymore, then I’ll go all in.

1 Like

I don’t think I’m going to ever get to that point. :\

1 Like

I already have a SSDS3 RGB cable OSSC, RGB PVM and a working duo rx. And yet still considering getting an Analog Duo. What I am most excited for is the TG16/PCE Hu-Card Analog pocket adapter. Don’t have to mod my TG Express anymore.

2 Likes

I figured if I going to be running flash carts anyways, what’s the Analogue console supposed to do for me.

1 Like

Seems like an LS-40 would’ve been cooler with it being a ‘40th’ anniversary.

5 Likes

I agree, but the LS-32 is more well known.

LS-32 is my favorite stick of all time. That said it would be a cold day in hell before I’d spend $60 on one. Who is going to buy this?

2 Likes

Pandemic got me looking into my old hobbies again.

Damn this place has changed.

1 Like

I emailed Muramasa about presence of SEGA logos on their replacement Dreamcast and Saturn shells. The answer was “no.”

Just a heads up in case that is important to you. It was to me, so I ordered a DC shell from that eBay seller in Australia. I’ll post pics when it gets here (in 2022 :joy:)

Related? Just got these in my vidjuh game SPAM from Game-Tech.us :slight_smile:

Makes sense, logos are trademarks.
Violating trademarks lands them in serious legal trouble.

Yep. They are both getting shells from the same supplier.

1 Like

The two are in partnership.
Game tech and murdasama are pooling there orders together in order to attach more customers and justify to their overseas manufacturer to produce the shells in the colors people want. That’s why they only started with clear Saturn cases.

1 Like

That’s really cool.
I really want a new case for my DC, but man, those prices are higher than what I paid for either (or actually; both together) of my actual DCs (first one was $80CAD/$60US with fully working drive, 2 controllers, I think 1 VMU, standard cables, and a handful of games; second one was free, but had a non-functioning drive and only came with the power cable).

1 Like

Yep gone are the days from the early 2000’s where DC shells were $20 :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yeah, at least they are asking for 80 to 100 and not the 200+ for NOS.

2 Likes

Anyone know a reputable site to have something 3D printed?

Found a fan adapter plate on thingiverse.com that I need for my PC.

Unless one of y’all wanna do it :wink:

2wks ship time to CA from Australia. Comes with SEGA and Win CE logos. Metal badge. Great quality.

4 Likes