Best Looking Super In Marvel 3?

1. Wesker’s Nightmare (looks sick)
  2. Deapool’s Hyper bar homerun (hilarious)
  3. Haggar’s pile driver (awesome especially if you’re doing it on the Hulk)
  1. Taskmaster’s Counter Hyper
  2. Arthur’s ‘‘For the Princess’’ Great Magic “Fire Dragon”. I like all of those flashes and the bright blue dragon o_O.
  3. S-Skrull “Death penalty”

Final Justice…if just for nostalga’s sake, and it’s always been catchy to say.

If we’re gonna’ go based on pure visuals than it’s somewhere between Dark Dimension and Fatal claw for me. As much as I hate Morrigan I’ll admit the separation process in Shadow Servant is very cool, I also enjoy the new metal chunk’s for Magneto’s Tempest.

Adding audio is a whole other story that MODOK’s level 9 HPB easily wins.

Or if you wanted to add in the actual experience of supers, nothing beats the oh shit factor of when you realize you just accidentally sent your character into wesker’s counter, or better yet, the pure joy of hitting both up and down with gamma crush and watching people get bodied. Eventually I think we’ll see people bitching about X-Factor Hulk as much as Sent. All it’ll take is some footage of Ross wrecking people or something along those lines.

Playtime has ended > You are defeated.

I’d pay for MvC2 Magneto voice DLC.

nobody said okami shuffle? weird, ammys level 1 is one of the prettiest supers in the game, spammable or not. proton cannon on high res looks REALLY good to cause its massively bright… like need to wear sunglasses while playing the game, bright.

-dime

I like tits, so any of Morrigan’s supers are good looking in my book.

haha I was going to come in here and give it a mention, I think it’s pretty dope for a lv1.

Definitely going to have to go with Dark Dimension.

Dormammu, Doom, Magneto level 3.
Wesker counter hyper.
Killer Illumination and Hyper Psionic Blaster (at high LoU).
X-23’s Weapon X.
Bionic Arm.
Shin Shoryuken.
Shun Goku Satsu.
Death Penalty.

Dormammu, Doom, Magneto level 3.
Wesker counter hyper.
Killer Illumination and Hyper Psionic Blaster (at high LoU).
X-23’s Weapon X.
Bionic Arm.
Shin Shoryuken.
Shun Goku Satsu.
Death Penalty.

^ it’s epic

You know I’ve used Zero in both TvC and MvC3 and in both I’m not a huge fan of how his rainbow of death looks. Now its just a cone instead of an actual rainbow…

Gotta give it up for Thor’s mighty punish. He one hand throws you in the air and just chucks Mjolnir at you. Pretty brutal. Plus his catch phrases are awesome. BY ODIN’S BEER! MIGHTY TORNADO!

Dorm Lv3, Mag Lv3, and when it comes out prob… Shuma Lv3!

Welcome… to my realm

Deadpool, Level 3
Ironman, Level 3
Taskmaster, Counter

Sunday Driver. It’s just funny, both when the car is stopped and not.

I find it impossible to watch Iron Man’s level 3 without shouting out “IMMA FIRIN MA LAZOORRRR.” Almost, most of the level 3’s are badass, and She-Hulk’s is rather hilarious (only Deadpool’s is funnier).

felicia’s level three is beast. Getting curb stomp by multiple cats only to get body slammed at the end! priceless

Zero’s level three because of the history behind it. and you can never go wrong with just raw energy like that

Aegis counter because well… thats just bad ass period.

Ammy’s hypers… all of them… self explanatory

last is suprisingly chun. her level three is just nasty. reminds me of kakashi’s lightning blade on the last part

Wolverine lvl 3
Zero genmu zero lvl 3
Magneto lvl 3
Okami shuffle
Maximum spider