BB Cross Tag Discussion: Fate of 4 Worlds

Super excited to see what comes of this game. A tag concept with all the different Drives and gauges… too sweet. Endless possibilities.

I can honestly see Grooves / Modes being a system mechanic. I wonder if they’ll do Netsu (like TTT), since there is so much lore in the games included, but probably not?

If Akatsuki is in I’m in.

It’s always good to have more characters and stuff in a crossover game, but man those videos look…kinda awful to me.

I’d enjoy that.

Tsubaki vs Pyrrha let’s go

It wouldn’t help anyway. All the games that’s crossing over are niche. The people who know of the game are already aware of what it is. It’s still preferable to use the game’s proper name in the thread title.

Keep the thread title. Such a mouthful it’s hilarious.

You know a game is Super Saiyan Anime when it has American anime in it. This much anime only true weebs and the Japanese will be able to handle.

Should have been Hunie Pop instead, to be honest.

The reason why I’m excited for this game because it could be a Capcom Fighting Jam done right. If they can find a way to properly mesh all of the unique and central fighting game mechanics from each series and have them all be cohesive, it’ll be awesome. An example is that Persona and BB outright have air dashes while UNIEL’s is more along the lines of a mini hop. I wouldn’t want them to change the latter because it’s unique to UNIEL but how can they offset that from one another. Whatever the case may be, I’m excited.

God, can you imagine how it would sound to do a combo on one of them?

This an arcade game, right? Or not?

Infuriating that the question need to be asked these days.

No one knows. No platform announced yet. Hopefully PC won’t be left behind.

I can’t decide on a single duo to main. Dang. I definitely want to use Terumi and Akihiko, but both on the same team would be suicide.

i disagree since this is bringing the RWBY crowd over and i believe RWBY fans far outnumber any GG or UNIEL crowd.
Persona crowd is huge but i think of all the licensed characters RWBY characters will bring in the most crowd.
RWBY fans have been asking for a fighting game for years if yall didnt know and this is it.

This!

#WhensKyu

I wonder which RWBY characters will be in the game, I know nothing about this Anime!

All I know is I want to see my girl Nine and Hilda.
#teamevilarrogantzoningladies

But I feel like they will only go for the characters of the very first Blazblue.

RWBY will have the main four, most of gladiator girl’s team, the main villain chick and maybe Crow (He’s the only character besides the main four I remember the name of, lol). From there, it’s anyone’s guess. If I can get Hazama/Terumi and Adachi on a team…troll overload.

I know Evo would never do this, but it would be hilarious if next year we had this, GG, BB and Dragonball. Add in two smash games and Street Fighter and there isn’t any room for MvCI.

I can think of something even better:
[list]
[] Tekken 7
[
] KoF 14
[] Fighting Layer EX
[
] Guilty Gear REV 2
[] Blazblue Central Fiction
[
] Dragonball Fighter Z
[] ARMS
[
] Pokken DX
[*] Street Fighter V (finals Saturday at 7:45AM so everyone can skip it easier)
[/list]

Lol damn, this turned into a Capcom haters thread real fast. If this game gets in, best believe something else is going to give. No way is a new and highly anticipated game going to be pushed out of Evo, no matter how bad the marketing for it has been. That being said, ASW deserves to be top dog in the FG industry right now.

Yall can hate on Capcom all you want but MvCI, no matter how shit it is, won’t be going anywhere.