BattleGrounds CT presents a SF4 and T6 tourney Feb. 12th and 13th 2010

Thx Kona and it should be fine on Saturday if your up for running it.

Thx Kona and it should be fine on Saturday if your up for running it.

Manny- I was told to tell you that you should just look online for the transportation info. I hope you can find what you need in order to attend this tourney. Can anybody from CT help Manny from NY?

Obligatory who wants to give me a ride post.

Or a ride from Hartford which looks easier since there’s a bus that goes there. PM me, I really want to be able to be there :tup:

PS: I’ll bring a PS2 for GG/MB if I can be there.

any1 from around me goin (i live in stratford)

i might need a teammate too

Oh…ok.
Ill look it up a.s.a.p.
Ill try 2 find sumthing…
I really wanna make it 2 this.

Kewl man hope you can make it.

Kewl man hope you can make it.

I should be going to this on Saturday. I hope to see everyone there! Hey Tom, any nearby food joints up there?

They weren’t as close DM but there’s a Denny’s, McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, and Friendly’s within 2 minutes driving distance.

There’s also a papa gino’s,Burger King,and I think a chinese resturant around the area. There’s alot of food joints around the area so there should only one problem, Where do you want to go?

We also need set-ups if at all possible, just let me know what you have and we will see if we can use it?

Garuo is being added to the line-up and Kona is running it so let everybody know.

Thx,

Thomas Vigil aka Vigilante

BUMP!

So have we figured out if anyone’s running HDR? I’d be down for that and since I’m only going Saturday (most likely) I think it’d be cool to run it that day, lol. Kona if you’re gonna run that you can, if you want me to I can as well or if you need a hand running anything Sat let me know.

So are people staying over at Battlegrounds friday night?

Yes people are staying over at BG. Isn’t that great!

i just wanna make sure its essentially a 10$ venue fee?

I’m definitely in there, for Guilty Gear, Street Fighter IV, and Garou!

$5 for each day. So if you’re going for both days, then it’s $10 total, and if you’re only going for one day, it’s only $5 total.

Just a heads up for anyone in the Springfield area, if you need a ride up Saturday let me know! I have 4 spots open in my car as of now.

Guys, I’ve got setups for GG, MBAA, and possibly Garou. My hard drive came in today, so it’s all a matter of if I’ve got money to rebuy Garou. -_-

Did you try recovering your old XBL account so you don’t have to rebuy the game? See if you can do that so you can just redownload the game instead of rebuying it.

This is gunna be a pretty hype tourney!

This is not an all night tourney and this ends on Friday at 3am and Saturday around the same time. I will update times if needed so keep a look out!

anyone in the Boston area need a ride PM me, as of right now I have 2 possibly 3 (if you’re Skeletor or a midget) spots in my car.