BattleGrounds CT presents a SF4 and T6 tourney Feb. 12th and 13th 2010

Anyone up for entering/help running a $1 puzzle fighter tourney???

If more than 8 people are willing to enter i’ll see if i can try and procure a set up for it.

3/5 rounds is standard, period. the only thing that would change for teams is # of matches per player: 2/3 matches per player, waseda, OCV formats are all acceptable-- though the standard seems to be the latter two.

Kewl thx, I have updated the sites for the T6 rules. Spread the word about this tourney is the last thing I ask.

I heard CT was free in Melty Butt/Guilty Free. confirm? Not talking about Tony Genius by the way…

PS. Will there be Trains, Mortons, and forest fires…?:lovin:

Morton’s is guaranteed, I’ll tell you that much.

i can bring a PS2 with GG and i’ll ask zorin to see if he can bring SF4 for saturday

Quite obiosly i want to run a TF tourney jap version. i’ll list some of the version differences here when i get a chance

I may come to get some games in for Tekken 6. Only thing is that I only own a stick for 360, and I can’t play that game on pad at all. Would anyone mind lending their stick out so I could actually play?

There will more than likely be someone kind enough to let you borrow your stick. Also, I think you should consider dual modding your stick so they’ll work on both PS3 and 360.

Well how much would it cost? I am not exactly big on funds right now.

Check this thread here: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=162026

It’ll tell you how much it cost, and you don’t have the funds, he’ll take trades on specific things to go towards it. It’s really worth it.

I’ll be attending the 13th for the SF4 tourney. I can supply a PS3 with all the SF characters unlocked if more is still needed.

run marvel plz.

Good shit man. We need all the setups we can get.

If we got time, you can go ahead and run it.

ii wanna come 2 this…
but ii need a ride -__-

or is there anyway 2 get here by train or watever.?

let me know…please and thanks.

You can run MvC2 if you want so let us know the rules and such and it will be posted up.

Manny, I will get back to you on the transportation situation

First post update!!

Shit’s updated on Dustloop and TZ. Can you update your setups list? You can reference my Dustloop page.

just checking on the fees its 5 venue 10 singles and 10 teams?

Yes it is

$5-venue fee

$10 teams($5 per person)

$10 singles

There’s been a update to the first post please update other sites as soon as you get a chance.

HYPE!

I’m also thinking about running STHDR. Would you guys think it’d be better run on Saturday or Friday?

Also, shit’s updated on Dustloop and Tekken Zaibatsu.