BattleField Arcadia: XVIII "Age of Tyranny" August 22nd, 2010

AHAHAHAHA!!!

so u think u have countered me in some form or fashion? i thought i already told u, I KNOW EXACTLY how u were gonna post. U see, i knew the thread was gonna get closed before, due to ur ignorant trolling, and then i knew u were gonna try and post in another of triforces threads just to attempt to troll him. Again u are seeking attention so u figrued to attack none other than tri again. I’m sorry that ur parents haven’t given u the proper love.

Incorrect, i actually spelled it wrong on PURPOSE, just so u could feel like u had something on me, since u feel the need to critique me on my intelligence, which i have done to u, so naturally the weaker one must attempt to copy the stronger one. U actually only had that spelling error on me, because i allowed u to have it, so it isnt truly correct.

Ignorance and immaturity u say? is this not from u the man who feels like his life is to attack emp? U once said getting a job is good, u seem to not have one, living in ur basement and all. I’m assuming this because u don’t show to tournaments all u do is troll. AGAIN, u fell into my trap, as i purposefully posted the thing on the mod, just to see how u would post, and u posted exactly how i planned for u to do so. U posted as if to insult my intelligence in an indirect way, also posting to other people as if i made a mistake, when in fact u made the mistake, and ill tell u the one u made.

Oh i don’t think i can beat u at games, I KNOW I CAN, and multiple games at that. No, u again are incorrect, triforce recording it doesn’t make it holy, u losing does. I simply asked tri to record it, because quite obviously, he is the one running the tournament so naturally he would have the recording equipment.

U see, mr crap fighter shinjo, i am not defending emp arc, in fact, I POSTED on purpose in ur thread, because when i read it u said that if they go against u they defend emp, which i did on purpose to make u feel like u had a advantage. In fact i am not doing this on behalf of anyone of emp, i told tri so. I am posting against u, because u suck, u are a troll, etc. etc., to surmise it yeah. U want attention well now u got mine, and u do what u claim tri does, u dodge me, because u KNOW IM BETTER THAN U!!! U never show to tourneys, all u do is talk online, and if u wont show to tourneys, why are u here, on a video game forum? obviously to troll. because u have a agenda.

see, triforce can have a game empire, because he is a gamer himself, to all u douchefags who say otherwise, he is the best in puzzles, therefore that is a competitive game. u have a problem because u know that everyone is better than u, therefore u attack them and attempt to be cool. withing ur own group of ****. how old are u? u must be young, only young ones do what u do.

By far u dont amount to anything because ur name isnt known, oh yeah nice jap love u got there what with that that jap style tourney was cool. so is daigo ur hero? do u wanna date him? again classic response from a loser like u, that if they disagree or go against u they are wrong, when in fact u are the loser because u havent accomplished jack squat.

if u wanna face me in something else other than gaming, i know i can beat u in a intelligence test. simply because i already planned it out.

U wanna settle this? beat me in the games of my choice, since im issuing the challenge, and maybe win a few tournaments, then u might have a claim to say what u say. Until u do so, ur claims are simply worhtless opinions that are wrong, and as always, continue being worthless garbage, trash, crap, noob, etc. until the end of time, and let us, well known pros of fighting games/shooters/puzzles/rpg’s/sports/etc. being dominant. and this isn’t just emp, this is for all pros of games whether they are part of orgs or not.

oh yeah u wanna complain about triforce rping? u have semi auto demon in ur sig/whatever it is. nice try douchefag.

@herokiller: so u think ur name first off is somehow a counter to me? hahah fail u are.

emp cock rider u say? nay for i said already that im posting in disagreement with shinjo because i disagree with shinjos views. some no name, son what have U ACCOMPLISHED??? thats right…NOTHING!!! because i have won tourneys, been to gaming events, etc., not my fault u don’t know about me.

allow emp to fight there own battles? yes, yes i can agree on that. however, who ever said about another side? thats right, im for my own self, it just so happens that i defend any and all gamers alike, this includes emp, from worthless garbage trolls such as u and shinjo. shinjo is proving my point right by responding exactly how i expected him to: to act as if he is smarter than anyone else, and criticize any point said against him with this seemingly superiority, as if he is some sort of super powerful gamer that has done many. as if he is taking some org down and trying to be some kind of hero, and that any against him is wrong. sorry but i don’t like religion, thats what shinjo is doing. again im sorry i actually have friends in the form of competitive gamers, not trolls.

what u two don’t realize is that by proving ur point right, u are exactly proving my point right that i made a while back. and th emistake u made shinjo? posting like a troll. had u not done that maybe peeps would have respect for u, until u mend ur ways, stay free.

chill out folks.
EAST COAST STILL FREE.
keep talking ny, we’re not going anywhere for making progression towards the fighting scene. I don’t wanna hear west coast screaming FRAYYYYYYYYY over the other side of the country.

what are you talking about ben? real talk? east coast is always better than west coast no matter the fighting game, we always prove so whenever we meet up. i still count justin marn as ec because they were from ec. thats real talk…

Holy smokes essays. I am not reading all of those. Everyone stop right now and state your current mission in a sentence or less.

I am here to read the thread.

fish keep it cool man, and have a mentos. is there any humanitarian support playing the game?
No Justin and Marn went to the west coast, and east coast we’re fucked. EVO 2010, we got our ass handed to us. Without these players, they wouldn’t have influenced us to improve our game and provided insightful knowledge to allow the community to grow in the east coast. With everyone hating on each other, how are we learning? Eventually people meet up and play in person, not always behind the screen on the internet pouting. it doesn’t help the scene progress in skills nor have players learning at the same time.
How the hell are we going to have better players, and new ones in NY, and east coast overall?
Man I don’t want to sit and watch Bang the machine 2 in EVO 2011.
Otherwise if this continues, Stay Free easy coast.

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Took me about 15 mins to read everything in this thread and man… it sure was a good waste of time. I don’t even understand what the “true” argument/debate is. Maybe I’m retarted for not fully understanding what the argument is about. =/

Some people really need a hobby.

@Shinjo,

Okay, let’s say you win. Good job. Here’s a cupcake. Now what? The end?

Seriously what is the point of all this? You keep reply with posts but what are you trying to tell the community exactly?

You dislike EMP, we get it.

But when it is all set and done, are you really getting anything out of this? I don’t understand why you won’t let this go.

honestly NAH_ben. let the trolls troll

everyone else is trying to play

Okie doke.

I see… well with that said, carry on.

Wait… Shinjo? Are you Andy (Auto-Demon)? Thanks for the tips earlier today at CF.

i don’t understand what this guy gets out of all this?

He says entertainment, whatever floats your boat I guess. Or as they say, to each is own. Or whatever else term you would like to use.

yeah i guess i’ll let him be

Okay. You seriously… um good night. Good luck with your future endeavors.

lol…

Hey what version of Tetris is it
This is very important
I need to know if I have hold pieces, easy spin, ghost, hard drop, etc.

the light bill is past due.fix that shit befor we have to

I was going to this, but Shinjo made a good point. I’m not going anymore.