BattleField Arcadia: XVIII "Age of Tyranny" August 22nd, 2010

**BattleField Arcadia: XVIII “Age of Tyranny” **
Date: August 22nd, 2010 (Sunday)
Time: 12pm Sign up
Description: Super Street Fighter 4 (starts at 2pm) Blazbue CS (Starts at 3pm) and Tetris Tournament (starts at 1pm).
Venue Fee: $10.00
Tournament Fee: $10.00 per player for Super Street Fighter 4
Prizes: 70/20/10
Tournament Fee: $5.00 per player for Tetris
Prizes: Winner takes all. *($25 Bonus Pot)
Tournament Fee: $5.00 per player for Blazblue Continuum Shift
Prizes: 70/20/10
Special: Pizza Time!

Prologue: Coming Soon
Epilogue: Coming Soon

Some good Advance warning on this one. Should be cool.

Will you guys be using Tonamento, or any other random bracket generator?

Shout outs to the turn out in advance.

going to other tournaments that aren’t your own isn’t exactly boycotting that’s just people expressing interest elsewhere. I’m also sure people would express interest in your local tournament more if you showed interest in theirs as well. you know the whole teamwork aspect of “Building the Community” instead of calling us “rebel forces” lmao
I like the people of Empire Arcadia so I’ll keep from saying what I really want to say to myself

In case you haven’t noticed, NYC top players have not attended a Battlefield Arcadia Tournament since the first Super Street Fighter 4 tournament at Game Pad. If that isn’t boycotting, I don’t know what is.

From what is going around, all of EMP are unbanned for this tournament which means they are really desperate for people to come. This might be the make or break point for EMP tournaments.

All hail Empire Arcadia.

to me it just seems like the top players are saying “we really have more fun at other tourneys” i.e. on blast, guard crush to name the few but you may be right I dont really know I’m just an outsider looking in making educated insider guesses

I am going to have to pass on this one, good luck to everyone.

I am going to have to pass on this one as well, good luck to everyone.

All hail Empire Arcadia.

You should say what’s on your mind. Usually that is what everyone does without doing there homework and then when the truth is exposed…then instead of accepting it they usually lash out. Also…all the brash talk is just metaphors for hype purpose. One of the issues with the community and me directly is that what ever they read about me on forms they add a negative persona to it so deep down they hide their distaste for me in public and only lash out at me with groups. Rather than to face me face to face and express their mundane gripe. Even better, they can always send a PM with there thoughts. There’s more…stay tuned.

Most of the top players no longer attend BattleField Arcadia since 16. Which was shortly after Justin made his statement on LO3. I’ve been told at BattleField 17 that players at On Blast and at Guard Crush talk negatively about “me”. Its not a Empire thing. They just do not want to have anything to do with what they believe may benefit me.

Keep in mind, that the whole rebel talk was to influence the growing groups of gamers in NYC and even out to NJ such as FYC and DMG. This is why there is a 5 on 5. You stated that you’re an outsider looking in so I know you’re aware of any of this going on in the background. I decided that perhaps an update would help you fit the missing pieces to the puzzle which would better educate you. Thus, everything I write whether in metaphor or cryptic, all has a purpose and a direct meaning. I don’t write the obvious…because its obvious. It’s boring.

HeroKiller, if there is one thing that you decide to ever take heed from me, let it be this. “In this day and age…the good guys wear black.”

Thank god I love wearing pink shirts

You should say what’s on your mind. Usually that is what everyone does without doing there homework and then when the truth is exposed…then instead of accepting it they usually lash out.

Is this what happened between you and Mileena?

Also…all the brash talk is just metaphors for hype purpose.

They don’t add any hype, they just make people take EMP less seriously.

One of the issues with the community and me directly is that what ever they read about me on forms they add a negative persona to it so deep down they hide their distaste for me in public and only lash out at me with groups.

It is not what people read or hear, it is what people see and experience.

Rather than to face me face to face and express their mundane gripe. Even better, they can always send a PM with there thoughts.

Their problem with you is anything but a mundane gripe. People don’t come to speak to you because there is no point in it, they will achieve nothing in doing so. You should be called ‘S Groove EMP Triforce GM’ for all the questions you expertly dodge. What inhibits people from coming to speak to you is the sheer ignorance they will be met with when they confront you: it is no different from arguing with a cult.

Most of the top players no longer attend BattleField Arcadia since 16. Which was shortly after Justin made his statement on LO3.

People not coming to your tournaments have nothing to do with Justin Wong leaving or his interview with DJ Wheat. Justin hardly ever attended Battlefield Arcadia tournaments to begin with. The correlation between Justin Wong leaving and the declined turnout for Battlefield Arcadia tournaments is practically nonexistent.

I’ve been told at BattleField 17 that players at On Blast and at Guard Crush talk negatively about “me”. Its not a Empire thing. They just do not want to have anything to do with what they believe may benefit me.

Practice what you preach, don’t go by what you are told, experience it for yourself. Go “do your homework”, so to speak. Be careful not to fall victim to your own standards.

Keep in mind, that the whole rebel talk was to influence the growing groups of gamers in NYC and even out to NJ such as FYC and DMG.

It does not achieve this in the slightest. It only serves as verbal diarrhea.

**This is why there is a 5 on 5. **

No, the 5 on 5 was an attempt to prove that the NYC players can compete with the best of EMP. At the rate things are deteriorating, when the last 5 on 5 qualifier tournament is completed, it is likely there will not even be 5 members left of EMP for top NYC players to compete against. It is important to note that EMP players and top NYC players are separate entities.

**Thus, everything I write whether in metaphor or cryptic, all has a purpose and a direct meaning. **

Correct, the purpose is to add meaning to a meaningless concept, it doesn’t work.

HeroKiller, if there is one thing that you decide to ever take heed from me, let it be this. “In this day and age…the good guys wear black.”

More often than not, when people tell you they are the good guys, they aren’t.

**Triforce, you have problems.

All hail Empire Arcadia.**

Is this guy serious?

All hail Empire Arcadia.

I don’t know what you mean by ‘bashing’, but if you are inquiring about speaking the truth, then yes I am guilty.

All hail Empire Arcadia.

Its like Mariah Carey and Eminem up in here.

lol except Mariah Carey actually shut Eminem up after that “Obsessed” song.

Guys and gals, play nice.
A 5 v 5 for the Battle of NY sounds nice, you should put the members of Empire against the contenders of NY, when it is finally coordinated by CitiofBrass.

They are called the “ARC Knights”, it is disrespectful to address them otherwise. One must be a 3rd Dark Royal Commander Mage Rogue Warlock Imperial Knight Grandmaster Super Duper Saiyan 2nd Dan Druid Warlock Hunter Executive Unicorn Emperor of Empire Arcadia or higher to do so.

All hail Empire Arcadia.

wins thread…

I’m sorry, but I have to put that in my sig. Too funny

I read this shit at work I almost cried of laughter