BattleField Arcadia: XVIII "Age of Tyranny" August 22nd, 2010

oh my god look the ugly piece of garbage known as shinji is back.

listen didnt i beat the shit out of u and then u requested for ur own topic to be locked because i exposed u for the piece of shit u are? why r u back u want me to literally fucking destroy u again? u gonna attempt to send a mod after me again with another pm to me? cant take me like the man u wanna be? apparently u have cohorts…idc…more dumbness to beat up

ur gonna go? lies and slander. provided u do go, i must go then, just to beat u into the ground in any game there. and i will bring all kinds of games just to beat ur ass.

Triforce, im gonna attempt to make it, cant say for sure, due to well work. we will see what happens, if this trash goes, highly doubt he is gonna say its him if he does, please record any and all matches involving him/her, so that they can be exposed for how much suck they posess.

oh yeah nice code geass reference u keep puttin gat the end of all ur posts. or did u think i woulndt notice.

nice dodge of me before in ur own topic ignoring the correctness that is i. scared to face the truth of me now are u?

hahahahah i think i smell a win for myself!!! coming up!!

A new challenger has entered the ring! grabs popcorn

This is bizarre on so many levels

No Blazblue = Fail.

this will only last for about I wanna say 2 days this kid clearly has no a idea of the point shinjo is trying to get across in his seemingly endless bashing on the forums
just another Empire worshiper. stop riding cock and allow the empire to defend themselves in their own honor instead of having some no name step up and potentially hurt them with a loss because you want to act like you’re here to rescue someone
you’re making a fool out yourself by proving shinjo right that anytime someone starts to probe for the truth about the inner working of Empire someone comes into the light and attack instead fight your own battles not your so called friends

My two cents on this being from DMG. Honestly yea I understand some people may not like the empire or anything they do. But even if the people who “Worship” empire bother you then you should ignore it. Triforce gets annoyed by the trolls on the forum or anyone who just here to talk there crap. Now what Triforce needs to understand is that he has no control over these kids. I don’t live in NY so I can’t exactly know whats going on at all times. But when it comes down to business. Triforce needs to just ignore these people. Move on with his company and keep trying to move forward. FYC and DMG have both done the same. By the way yes people empire did lose some members, but if you were a long time fighting game enthusiast. You would know that EMP has some members who were there from the start and through the struggle will remain until the day that EMP is no more. So I understand that there was some bad press about Triforce and some people would like to make fun of it regardless if its true or not. But what you need to remember at the same time is that when you play SF. There should be nothing else happening. Go to a tourney. Make progress and play. Then leave. Now if for personal reasons you feel like you just don’t want to be around Triforce, EMP or anybody else. Then just don’t show up. I just think all these post and discussions should be left out of the tournament thread.

Thanks for anyone who reads this

the majority of this is respectable until I read just go to a tourney, progress and leave that’s not the only reason to go to tourneys people do enjoy bringing the drama off of the computer screen and into the “battlefield” and watching the hype behind it all not saying that this is hype by any means but to expect people to act as if everyone is innocent in the bashing department is absurd.

I can agree with you don’t worry. I understand your point of view and you corrected something I didn’t mean. I love the hype at tourneys to don’t get me wrong. But I meant more towards the trolling part so it was a error on my part for writing that the wrong way. I just think that in the tournament thread the trolling shouldn’t be allowed but it can’t be stopped lol.

Ill try to make it. but if i do im hoping i dont bring gouken with me. As for this whole trolling thing going on.

1. mileena shouldnt be mentioned in this thread period, fuck her, moving on.
  2. Everyone whos saying “All hail empire arcadia” should be there instead of writing essays as to what problems emp has right now
  3. The problems emp has right now shouldnt be discussed here. Your here to be aware that a tourney is coming up. your either going or your not. nuff said

yea about that… triforce you gave me a completely different date man what gibbs? you told me 8/28 as i posted in my thread already. the team wont be done by 8/22. and further more y isnt that exhibition listed on your main post?

im srry but i cried pf laughter when i saw this

whats blazblue? do you mean blazeu that member from team spooky?

This Right here…

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Video Game, Launch Trailer HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

I don’t see anything in here worth defending. Just a few trolls as usual.

Thanks Bad Fish, I’ll see you if you get there.

Isn’t this hypocritical of you? Like Shinjo everyone has the right to their opinion on the matter. People feel like bashing the Empire, fine the there will be people to defend the Empire. Shouldn’t that be ok as well? Of course not…because there is a agenda behind the trolling. This is not ordinary. One of the Empire’s duties is to develop the competitive scene throughout many different genres. People have the right to boycott BattleField Arcadia, however it is counter productive to the local scene here in NYC.

As for why we don’t say much because its a bait, the minute we say something, then we’re trolled and it only serves to entertain others who want a good laugh at the Empire’s expense. Thus we just continue to ignore them. If people want to come to the Empire’s defense we will not turn them away we will support them. At the end of the day…all this trolling does nothing positive and those who support this negative activity truly have no interest in the progress of scene.

Like I posted in a previous thread, it doesn’t matter what Shinjo and the anti Empire coalition wants to say or do my answer to it is simple. This is to all the Empire’s supporters and members. [media=youtube]_CHheEQe9M8[/media]

The date I gave you was the 28th which is after the final selection for the 5 on 5 which is the 22nd. I didn’t change the date yet. However, speaking of which I want to change the date to the first Saturday of September because August 28th is the same week as MLG and we are currently talking about attending. I need to talk to you on the phone about this. Can you call me tomorrow after 8pm?

ok as long as its after that date its ok

this thread is awesome just had to put this out there

Shit just got real, we writin’ essays

Apparently. lol. Oh man…wait until I write the prologue and epilogue.

LMAO! Like most ignorant people you missed the message in the song because it was a rap song. It’s ok, your immaturity level does not allow you to look pass certain stereotypes. Imagine…people who listen to the instrumental alone and not the lyrics. lol. Kids.

Everyone, sit down and just play the friggin game plz. don’t like it? fine, but I haven’t seen many players lately that can beat the empire members. If every one continues to step on each others’ toes in NY, east coast players will be ass against japan and the west coast. damn, son. easy coast getting bodied at 2011 evo. Stay free east coast.

Yo Shinjo let these cats make money. Get off of Tri’s wood. I hear you aren’t all that good in sf. How about trying to step your game up instead of swinging from some dude’s wood.