ATL North XBL/PSN ids | Whats a good day for everyone?

XBL: xRammAx
PSN: RammaCricket

Mostly AE or SFxT. Anytime over the summer. Otherwise 3-8pm during the week.

XBL: metalman31 (looking to change the name to fleishwalker when i come by some microsoft points)

I own alot of games but asides from blazblue, im currently a massive noob in all of them. A full list is KOF 13, Blazblue CS extend and original, UMVC3, Skullgirls, SFxT, and im buying Persona arena and DOA when they come out
My best game is blazblue, and I’ve been planning on focusing on mvc and skullgirls soon.
While I own AE i have no intention of ever playing it so i left it off my list.

psn: OmniShadowwalker
I can play sf4ae, third strike, vf5fs, skullgirls, and kof13
(bbct if anyone has a copy still lol)

XBL: XSonicfreak17X
SSFIV: AE2012, any version of Blazblue, Tekken 6, KOFXII, and Soul Calibur V. But I mainly play Street Fighter and Blazblue.
Hope to see you guys out there.

XBL: ROSE Contra Z
Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Mainly play SSF4AE2012. A little SFxT

XBL: OutlawNaters
Games Owned: P4A, SFxT,SF3: 3S,UMVC3,MK9,SCV

I’ll play whatever, but right now I mainly am playing P4A! Also looking for offline experience!

XBL: SwordStalker92
Locale: Harrisburg, PA
Games: UMvC 3 (Main Game), MK9, MvC: Origins, MvC 2, SoulCalibur 4

PSN: TFTeemo
Games: UMvC3

Down to play whenever.
Looking to practice with some good players and to try some new teams.

If you’ve got a dual modded or 360 stick, we have casuals in Stratford.

Are you talking about gaming etc? Lol, it was my first ever tourney there. I went 1-2 in SSF4. I haven’t been there in about a year!

Yeah we host casuals pretty much every tuesday.

My PSN ID : AyoPunky
Main:Hakan, Secondary:Dan
Games:SSF4 2012 UMVC3(sometimes)

XBL: g0dhand84

Out of New Haven, CT

XBL: AniMoney
Games: UMVC3 and occasionally SSF4

My PSN ID: ilovecola_man
Location: Centreville/Fairfax, VA (just moved here from Georgia not too long ago)
Main: Ryu, Sagat
Games: SSF4 AE 2012, TTT2 (very rarely)

PSN: Darkphyre
Main Game: SFxT
Other games: TTT2, AE 2012

Usually on in the afternoon throughout the week, but sundays work best.

PSN: Foxmedik<div>Location: Southington, CT</div><div>Games: UMvC3, Persona 4: Arena, rarely SSF4 AE</div><div><br></div><div>Usually on late night until 2 am est.  </div>

<p>xbox live jy0</p><p>that’s a zero at the end. </p><p>looking for UMVC3 </p><p>I run vergil dante mags or team devil may cry or thor hulk skrull also working an iron fist team too IF spencer tasky.</p><p>send message or invinte with SRK in tag so I know what’s up. ranked WL is is 100-38. play mostly player matches with friends. I’m always looking for games and also am willing to help ppl looking to get better. I’m the best player in WV… though that’s not saying much at all. Really… at all… </p><p>YO VIDEOGAMES!!!</p>

PSN:Hokuwokk

Games:SSF4AE & GGAC+R

HMU OR JUST ADD ME ON PSN FOR GAMES

Guys I’m going to be running open lobbies that will be streamed at twitch.tv/newchallengers you can follow us on twitch or like us on facebook.com/newchallengersct and know when it goes live