ATL North XBL/PSN ids | Whats a good day for everyone?

Hey guys, I am an old school fighter fan but only been playing SF4 for a few weeks when I snagged the AE 2012. I am very happy that I did as I am loving the game and my other titles are getting ignored. ; )
Anyways, I have a few friends that play… but not as competitively as I do.

A friend of mine said this website would be a good place to find someone to play with. Basically I am looking for someone (or several people) that play on a pretty regular basis and would be interested in some sparring matches (voice chat preferred) in order to get some advice/feedback.

I do a lot of research online, I spend a lot of time in the training room, but nothing helps me learn better than fighting other people - being able to do that while also getting some feedback/advice would be great.

I play on PS3 and my PSN is Kid_Braver. Shoot me a request and let me know if you are interested.
Thanks.

Welcome! You’re definitely in the right place if you want to level up your game. Unfortunately I don’t have a PS3; if I did I’d help you out though, and I’m sure others will be willing to.

Also, check out the sub-forums for whatever character(s) you play. Most of them have a video thread where you can upload replays and people are (almost) always willing to give advice and help you out.

Thank you for the info. And, yes, I have been reading the sub-forums on Akuma and Yun. They have already proven helpful in improving my game.

XBL: ZS Sanctuarii

New to the site and only been playing fighting games for a few weeks. Mostly play SFxT, SSF4AE, and some UMVC3 usually on random hours throughout the weekdays and Sundays.

XBL: prc805

Reppin the DMV. I play AE (Honda) and UMvC3(Hulk, Dorm, Strange) but haven’t really touched UMvC3 in a while. Still up for some games though!

XBL: MACHSHO
Newtown CT
I usually focus on one game at a time so right now I’m playing SFxT, but I play MvC3 and SSF4

PSN: ZeroTwist
SFxT, UMVC3, SCV (rarely), SSF4(even more rare anymore)
I am usually on midnights on… so if you are late night please ad me.

34 Yrs old, looking for a mentor to take me to the next level.

ZeroTwist I will add you if you still play SSF4AE and/or UMVC3.

Games: UMvC3, SSFIV:AE, KOFXIII, Tekken Tag 2, VF5, SCV, P4A
PSN: Atemu69

Side Note: I just recently became part of the fighting game community so I am quite assy at all of the above games. If anyone could teach me I would gladly accept them to train me.

I am always down to spar at SF or MvC. My PSN is Kid_Braver if you want to add me.

I am much better at SF than UMvC but I could still teach you a thing or two I imagine.

Skullgirls just came out folks. I need games in from the area. ill be messing around with Painwheel and Valentine. XBL is in my sig, friend me, peace.

XBL-Deznere

AE-Guy
VF5FS- Lion

I’m also on GGPO on my spare time for 3s, A2 and A3
Handle-Blooddrunk.

Feel free to add me.

I’m usually on weekdays after 4-5 pm and weekends I’m on at different times of the day depending on my schedule.

PSN - midnightgreen20

Mainly play SSF4 but am starting to put some time into SFxT

XBL: Edahlarin
SSF4 AE 2012
night sometime during the day,

I’ll add ya, midnightgreen20.

My PSN is Kid_Braver. Always down to spar. Mostly SSF4AE, but a little UMvC3 as well.

XBL/GFWL: Trogdor0102

On SSF4AE PC mostly but also have SSF4AE and SFxT for 360. Usually on from noon to 3pm and/or 9pm to whenever I get tired.

XBL gamertag:SIK JOKER

mainly play UMVC3,but i sometimes get on AE 2012

PSN: TheHotBoi

I play UMvC3.

any KOF XIII heads here? I need a sparring partner. Im a beginner! I got Gundam Extreme Vs. too
XBL:NE0CloaK
PSN:Xephyer_Sword

XBL: LinearStarScrem

Mostly UMVC3, Sometimes AE2012

Usually late night Friday and Saturdays (after 9 or 10PM…)