ATL North XBL/PSN ids | Whats a good day for everyone?

XBL: adeliciouscake

I’ve been reading this site/forum for awhile now and finally decided to get in on this sweet, sweet fightan action.
I’m not anywhere near tourney skill, but hope to be eventually. Hope to get in some matches w/ you guys!

SF4, MVC2, mostly MVC3 now that it’s finally out, just ordered SSF4 (yeah I know, long overdue on that one)

Xbl:thec0re3
Games:MVSC3,MVSC2,KOFXII(doesn’t anyone play this game),SSF4.

I’m thinking about getting NGBC at some point. I wasn’t sure about KOF2K2 and KOF98U having online support so I hesitated to grab any of those. I’m decent at most of these games but I’m trying to sharpen my skills in MVSC3. I’m willing to play what you want to play. I’m not on a great deal cause I’m in school but I’ll pop in from time to time.

Tuesday is the best time for me right now to play anything mid-day,night

Unti lI get a ps2-3 converter I’m stuck on XBL I mainly play HDR, though right now MVC3 mostly and a little SSF4.

PSN: Lolmuffin

MVC 3 only, log-in times are random, depends on how much I feel like sleeping. Sometimes I hibernate

:slight_smile:

are here any gatherings in atlanta, im curently around doorville, and dont have my console, and i want to meet the local comunity

ATL North = Atlantic North. Now I’m no geography major or anything, but I have looked at a map a couple of times but i believe Atlanta, GA is in the Atlantic South region. I could be wrong though.

XBL: JacopeX
Games: SSF4, MvC3 (Not much), MK9 (Soon), BBCS (Soon)
Days and Hours: Monday-Thursdays (All morning until 8:20 AM ET, All night on Wednesday from 7 PM to whenever…)
Fri-Sunday (Random hours, lol)
Summer: Not much…

XBL: Myke with a Y
PSN: Myke_with_a_Y

MvC3 has pushed all the SSF4, MvC2, and UMK3 knowledge to the back of my brain, and is currently preventing me from giving MK9 a fair chance.

XBL : Zombieslilbro

Mvc3
Mvc2
SSF4
BBCS
HDR

On almost every day in the afternoon and on at night for sure.

XBL : hax1dent

SSF4

NIGHT

xbl = krost89

i play hdr and a little bit of mvc3

I challenge you in hdr. Let’s go.

sweet, add me, im on randomly

I am gonna play more hdr.

xbl = dsinnie

xbl: mistergeJJ

SSF4 or MVC3

I am on randomly, but if we set something up like an 8-player endless, team, or tournament that could be fun. This Thursday night?

Loc: Roanoke, va

Tagz:
Xbox id
Kevfactor1

Steam and ps3 id(dont really do to much of the ps3 tho)
Kevfactor2

Just a random guy in roanoke va. Not really the best at fighter either but casually play some fighters here and there like ssf4 and mvc3(makes me rage quit half the time i play it tho haha). figure people closer to me would doa better connection online.

i also play a lot of crap like rift and wow.(pvp in wow is pretty fun, only reason i play it now haha) :slight_smile:

xbl: Hzardous
PSN: bakilade
UMvC3 (360) and SSF4:AE/SFxT (PS3)
Gets boring here in Long Island so I’m up for some casuals whenever

PSN: Khaoz77

Tekken 6, SF4, MvC3

PSN: QuanChi401
XBL: MingoDynasty
I usually play SSF4, and I’m definitely going to be playing a ton of AE. But I also have MVC2, MVC3, MK9, SCIV, T6, and a bunch of older SF games like THD and HDR.

I play almost everyday.

PSN : TigiColour, mostly MVC3, if you see me playing ssf4, you automatically win.