[Apr 28, 2012] Civil War 4! A Road to EVO Event! (Richmond, VA)

3 WEEKS LEFT FOR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT!

Good to hear, all of MD should be there.

All team tourneys will be done on friday night. However, expect NEC/Final Round style rules and such. I like teams, but they cannot be a timesuck for the main event.
Expect SFxT pair play to be the main event. BTW, you’ll have a lot of Smashers to cheer you on, ya heard?

Did you pay already? If not, email me at RVAtournaments.com with the game you want to add, and I’ll just edit your invoice. If you did, i can just send you another invoice with no venue fee. Thanks for pre-regging.

Yea I paid already, what do you need from me to get another invoice?

I’m planning to go to this tournament as I already booked my Megabus tickets!
Good shit for having this on CRT 360!

Civil War 4: Two weeks left for early bird pre-reg!
Well, as of this post, more like 17 days, but who’s counting? Oh, that’s right… me.
The price goes up to 30$ on 12:01am April 1st… no exceptions. This requires a completed registration and a completed paypal payment. Save yourself that paper!
Click this link to register!
http://rvatournaments.tumblr.com/CivilWar
Also, make sure to reserve your room early! We only have a few rooms left in our room block, and they’ll only extend the room block (and the special discount rate of 69$ per night) if we fill it up by March 21st. That’s only 7 days away!
There is NO MONEY DOWN TO RESERVE A ROOM! They take your info, and you can cancel anytime up to 24 hours before the event. Better be safe than sorry!
Call 804) 359-4061
To reserve your room now. Mention RVAtournaments, Civil War, or my name Robin Palm.

Not 100% sure now if I can make it out to this I’m going to try but not having a car/ride is hurting me a bit with the location being almost 2Hr 30mins from my house.

Greyhound bus station is walkable from the venue.

Robin I should be there. Contact me on fb.

If anyone from roanoke is going, has a car, and wants to split gas and room…get @ me on facebook.com/squaa

I’m coming down robin.

Robin is there a Sheraton hotel in the area?

7 miles.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=832

What is the tournament schedule looking like? I’d like to know so I can take the appropriate time off of work for this event.

Civil War 4. Early bird preregistration ends in 5 days. Save yourself some money! Venue fee jumps from 20$ to 30$ on April 1st at 12:01am. Also, hotel is sold out outside of the reserved room block. I’m working on getting a 2nd hotel to reserve rooms, but you guys should start making housing/hosting plans.
rvatournaments.com/CivilWar

Call Melissa Colgin during business hours to reserve said room.

UPDATE:
Just got a block of rooms at the Days Inn about 20 blocks up the road. It’s more expensive (103$ a night), but still discounted from 129. 15 rooms, mostly doubles.
http://tinyurl.com/cx3eqkv

Sweet name btw. BG2 FTW.

Obviously I wont know until more pre-reg’s come in but expect this:
Friday eve: Team tourneys and side events
Saturday: Singles Start pretty early. At door registration will close before noon.
Sunday: Top X’s in most games. X being # that didn’t get finished on Saturday.

There will also be arcade cabs and a salty suite avail 24/7

what time does cvs2 start?

I play DLC in KoF (EX Kyo). Robin, do you have an approximate order you’re going to run the games in on saturday. I don’t want to sign up for 3 games that are all running at the same time. If possible, I’ll enter games that are spread out more.

DLC shouldn’t be a problem.

Only the smaller games have any chance of running simultaneously.

I’ll also split pools/times up so that as few people have time conflicts as possible.

Hello All! Anyone from Boston going to Civil War and need help getting there? Well if so we are doing it again! This time for even cheaper! We are offering packages for the trip down to VA, which will save you a ton of money, which include, round trip travel, registration (with one game), accommodations, and food for two days. And when I say food I mean Breakfast lunch an dinner. Unfortunately we missed the discount block rate, but we were able to book 3 rooms at the Venue! So we will need 10-12 people to make this work!
package #1 is $250, includes:

• Round trip bus from Boston South Station to Richmond VA.
  • Registration, and payment for 1 game of your choice
  • Hotel room accommodations for Friday night and Saturday night (we have a room booked for Sunday but if we all decide we don’t need it I’m going to cancel it by noon Sunday. We will figure that out on Saturday night as a group, and for those who want to stay Sunday will have to pay more, for the extra night. otherwise check out on Sunday at noon. Packages are based on two nights).
  • Food: Dinner Friday evening, Breakfast Saturday Morning, Lunch Saturday Afternoon, Dinner Saturday night, and Breakfast Sunday morning, and Lunch Sunday Afternoon. (All meals will be served in the room you are staying in)

Package #2 is $200, and includes everything above without the food option.

In order to take advantage of these packages you must make a $50 deposit no later then April 17th so we can take advantage of the early registration. You will get a receipt for your deposit and it goes towards your total package. The balance must be paid no later then Wednesday April 25th, or you loose $35 of your deposit (the remainder will be returned to you) and you don’t get to go. We will be leaving South Station at 8am Friday morning April 27th, so please be on time.

If you have any further questions please feel free to send me a Personal Message here. Look forward to seeing you At Civil War!!!

trolling perhaps, but there is a cvs2 cab i am sure someone will run a side tournament.

I don’t mean to post here on this but anyone need a roommate? I’m in need of one!

Digicrates is proud to announce that we’ll be a sponsor for Civil War 4! We’ll be adding a pot bonus of $200 to the SFxT tournament! More info to come soon!

You can follow us at:

www.twitter.com/digicrates
http://digicrates.bandcamp.com/
www.youtube.com/user/DigiCratesRecords
www.facebook.com/digicrates

**Civil War 4! 3 days left for special room rates at Comfort Inn! Call (804) 359-4061 to reserve today! Limited supply available! **

**Also 11 DAYS until Pre-Reg rates go up to 40$! Register now! **