"anything goin' down tonight?" - The Fresno Thread

lolz so chow, since it end up both of us going, do you still feel like going, if not let me know. But the feeling i’m having is that since its both of us, we rather not go, buts its up to you man.

Lol, speaking of Manny, I saw a Hmong guy at City rocking a Pacquiao shirt and the flag’s colors. Had me tilting my head sideways for a bit. O_o

Yeah, I guess i’m callin it quits on Drom’s for tomorrow. No worries, maybe next time then.

Waffles at 5:30 tomorrow, i’ll kill you in your sleep if you don’t show up.

Colonel Chow don’t fuck around, lol.

no this thread title just sucks. period

:slight_smile:

Who cares what the thread title is? You’re all gonna post in here anyway even if it was “WE ****”. Get over it geez.

“Go eat a bag of dicks.” The Official Fresno Thread.

I reserved my room for Warzone. Hopefully it won’t be just me jerking off in a hotel room. Not that I mind jerking off in a hotel room, of course.

i hope more people go to warzone. that way it’s not just me chilling, and chow beating off on the other side of the hotel room.

Had a lot of fun on friday, thanks. Plans on another session tomorrow or something?

yo i heard you go to poncho’s sessions in reseda.

you talking about franciso right? yea, he asked me if i knew you. i’ve been trying to go regularly on thursdays. i only managed going twice before finals got in the way of that.

+1 to this

In order to reducing chaffing to the shaft you might want to try Hakan’s technique of oiling the junk before you go to town.
—> [media=youtube]SXkq8PqDA0c&feature=related[/media]

And yes I am down for warzone

No, it doesn’t. Stop crying.

:slight_smile:

I dunno man, I’d have to disagree

i purposely call him boncho, but yeah. when’s your spring break?

Fuuuck. Zangitan and TUC’s team got 2nd place again on a 3v3 qualifiers. They got beat by a pretty good team though. Fuudo(RY), Itazan(ZA), TKD(EL).

I think with that, all qualifiers are done. So sad, no dictators. :frowning:

Why am I so good at league of legends?

Winning a 4v5 from behind is the best

my last final is on the 19th. most likely i’ll be in fresno from the 22nd to the 28th.