Another fan art thread

thanks.

think ill get out one more after these two.

I have to say all of your female drawings have a certain “thickness” that I like. Keep it up. Your Makoto drawing is my favorite. It is a really good action shot that gives just enough sexiness.

Shaved Chang? What??? :wow:

thought id mix it up, see if i liked him with a thinner beard. i did. as for that makoto pic, im still pleased with it, but my attempts to trying recreate that kind of thing have been pretyt lousy

anyway, ill finish up these kof drawings with this

something i did for class

love the kula and benimaru pieces! the skinny jeans on kula work really well. i was never a big fan of her bellbottoms

cheers dude.

anyway, heres a quick scribble i worked up as a warm up

here comes a lazy return

trinquette challenge

Still love your work Samurai. I’d love to see my favorite marvel character (Super Skrull) represented through your own unique style.

you gave makoto boobs. you must be god.
that terry pic looks very good

now, for real. that ryu art is solid. i’m honest when I say it’s one of my favorite ryu artworks ever. better than any capcom stuff.

cheers man. im less pleased with the ryu pic a year on, but that will always happen when looking at old work with fresh eyes.

anyway, a friend hit me up for a commission of his umvc3 team after he spotted the gunshow work up i drew a while back. figured id include the rough sketch it started off as too.

dude i love the visual art style !

cool, thanks.

commission drawing of t4 christie

poison sketch. may colour it later

i did colour it later.

also today’s sketch

Dude these are awesome, reminds me a lot of Tokoyama actually, especially in his early days! Post more! :slight_smile:

latest FG related drawings

Such an awesome style, the ladies look adorable.

Fantastic Chun Li.

been a while