Anchor jill with madbeast

Sincere, haven’t we played online before? If I recall correctly, your PSN name is Sincere the great? If so, am I the Jill that you faced online that uses Mad Beast?Just curious, because I’m sure that we’ve faced each other before… dood.

There’s a Sincere that uses Jill on PSN? That’s great what a coincidence haha

Sorry, I only play on Xbox :frowning:

:razzy: “Thanks Yeah Dood, but Sincere plays on another gaming system”

Whoops, sorry for the mix up… dood!

Jill is a good anchor. Much like Wesker, she can take out entire teams on coming in mixups. Mad beast is shit tho. And her crossover counter is anti Vergil. If he does swords and he has you in block stun just press froward+assist and jump cancel her Somersault kick into loop. You can either try to get in on an opponent or wait till they use some ability and use Machine gun spray cancel into XFactor if you hit them and they are pretty much dead if they have 1mil health. On coming in opponents you can use somersault kick, Jumping light kick or mix them up with teleport. Running Dormmamu/Storm/Jill atm.

No, Jill is terrible on anchor. She still gets lamed out easily and her Incoming mixups only work on people with no air mobility. Jill has no way to get in assistless against many cast members in a one on one fight, MGS can only take you so far (it still looses to alot of things too). CC Somersault is good, but your gimping yourself of a better assist (why waste one meter when you can use jill on point w/ somersault?)

As stated earlier, Mad beast is great for Meter gain if you know what you’re doing, and damage wise it isn’t bad.

She is not terrible. She doesn’t get lamed out easily, you obviously don’t know how to get in. She can teleport/slide/dash cancel/Roundhouse cancel into teleport or frame advantage. She has all the tools she just needs practice and they shouldn’t be able to push block you. Machine gun spray is invincible it doesn’t lose to anything unless you do it when the beam is in your face when you hit the input. You would waste that meter when you’re stuck on guard stun because Vergil has spiral swords and has you locked down or Magneto with drones has you locked down or Spencer with arrows has you locked down or Wolverine with Akuma has you locked down. Not only do you get out of their setup safely but you deal damage and build back meter. Is that not good enough for you? Mad beast is great if you really wanna get lamed out. Although I haven’t really put much effort into learning it, so take lightly what I say about it.

On anchor with no neutral game assists she is.

Lol, Magneto, R.R, Zero, Arthur, Dormammu, Doom,etc.

I’m not even going to touch this stupidity.

Takes 10 Frames, isn’t frame advantage until the 10 frames take affect where you can be hit with anything and everything…

Looses to Mad Hopper, Inferno, Chaotic Flame from most distances besides extremely closed up, An Already active Hail Storm, Kiosho, Magnetic Shockwave, Super Nova, Volcanic Roar, Okami Shuffle,etc. Do I really need to go on?

Or… I could use Jill on point and not have to deal with any of that (especially spiral swords)? Somersault does not help you in the neutral game in the slightest. It’s a decent GTFO CC for a meter, but that’s literally it’s only use. Your gimping yourself of one assist that can prevent all of that from getting you in that situation in the first place.

Or… They can bait the CC and kill off Jill. I never said it was a bad assist, I said your gimping yourself of a *better *one that actually benefits you in the neutral game.

Obviously not for before mentioned reasons.

So without actually knowing the details about Mad Beast you’re quick to say it’s “shit?” That’s literally the dumbest logic and this has to be the dumbest post I’ve had the displeasure of reading since my time on SRK. Please tell me how a State which gives you MORE mobility will get you MORE lamed out than one without?

Please research your material and think before posting.

Wow. First of all getting angry and insulting me doesn’t help your case. The only one who should be zoning you out is Zero. I mean Doom can Zone you too with super jump dash lasers but he chips for very little and can be caught. If you’re getting zoned by anything else you’re bad. Again if you can’t hit anything with Jill you don’t know how to play her. Where are you getting this 10 frame data from? It’s +11 if you cancel the roundhouse leaving you in position for a mixup. Again I already mentioned Machine Gun Spray won’t go thru anything that is already in your face or won’t disappear after they are hit. Not sure you’re confused or whatever but it’s a crossover counter not the assist the crossover is invincible and jump cancelable which means you cannot punish even if it whiffs. But certain attacks have long recover period or multiple attacks so while it might be less effective vs magneto it’s more effective vs vergil or hulk but effective nonetheless.My reasoning for mad beast being bad is simply you cannot block that is a big disability. You can get punished for anything and tho you might think you have more mobility (you do) but it’s not much more than she already has. And as I said take it lightly because I have never seen someone do well but I haven’t ever tried it myself but I doubt it’s useful from the looks of it. If I’m proven wrong so be it, hell even great for me. You have serious issues getting angry over some post. I gave you the information take it or leave it. If you play on PSN leave your username if not don’t bother replying. Your negativity will get you nowhere.

Time to break apart another terrible argument, Oh joy.

Implying Insulting my Gameplay with Jill isn’t an insult?

Please tell me how Your going to get in from a full screen distance Magneto Zoning with Disrupters? Machine gun Spray? Lolnope.
Please tell me how your going to get in from a full screen Distance Dormammu with Spells charged and Flame Carpet out? Machine Gun Spray? Lolnope.
Please tell me how your going to get in from a full screen distance Rocket Raccoon Zoning you with Traps? Machine Gun Spray? Lolnope.
Please tell me how your going to get in from a FULL SCREEN HULK, Zoning you with Gamma wave? Machine gun Spray? Lolnope.

… Did you read my post at all? Period?

Point stands that Doom can still Zone Jill out. The rest is irrelevant. Infact, if he’s at a Super Jump Height, there is little to nothing Jill can do about it besides waiting it out. Chip is Chip. Doom Can Still Zone jill out via Plasma Beam, and her only option is Machine Gun Spray, which can be countered.

Here you go making stupid ignorant comments again.

AND again.

Jill does not Randomly Get to use Roundhouse, you have to be in Feral Crouch to use it, which takes 10 frames to get into, inwhich she cannot block and can be hit/ thrown on reaction.

Didn’t I prove this wrong in my last post by listing various Hypers that go through From Full screen distance, and from Close screen distance Pre flash and post flash?

Once again, proving your ignorance. Even as a CC, Somersault is still punishable on Whiff. Like I Said before, To USE the crossover counter you must have Jill’s somersault assist, which does not benefit the neutral game in any aspect. Many characters can react to the Crossover counter itself, and plink dashbackwords to avoid it, use somethign with more invincibility to punish jill, or just bait it and kill jill without burning any resources.

Was this ever even debated? I never said it didn’t have it’s uses, for the LAST time, I said your gimping yourself of a neutral game assist, and using an assist that literally cost 1 bar to be useful. Also, It’s not effective against Hulk since he can Easily meteor Crush jill with one meter which has more invincbility on startup than Somersault. Please, get your facts straight.

Irrelevant. Mad beast has been shown to be used for insane Meter Gain, Damage and infinites through blockstun. Your opponent will never get a chance to hit you if they are in any of those situations before-mentioned.

You can’t be serious. Jill is able to bypass the 10 frames needed to teleport, Gives her triangle dash pressure, more or less a double/triple jump and it’s “not more than she already has”? Once again, although you are wrong (yet again, who would of thought?), it’s irrelevant since that’s not the use of mad beast in the first place.

So without even knowing the basic mechanics and uses for something your quick to call it useless? This is ignorance at it’s finest.

Implying that you haven’t insulted my gameplay of Jill time and time and again? The information you give is fallicious and contains many half-truths and invalidity. I think anyone who spends about five minutes with Jill is able to see this.

So I have to play someone on Play Station Network to prove what exactly? Me playing you wouldn’t change frame data, wouldn’t change anything you’ve said from being untrue in the slightest. BTW, I only have Xbox and wouldn’t even consider playing you in the slightest.

Yes, because saying someone’s a bad jill, and “doesn’t know how to play Jill” isn’t a form of insult. My god, please Research and THINK before you POST. Everything you have posted so far is either completely untrue, or a half-truth.

EDIT: After rereading both your posts, I can point out all your ad hominems, but I would be here all night :wink:

I’m not implying anything. You are a bad Jill that is getting zoned out by characters that shouldn’t be zoning you. You don’t even know how to deal with it and are acting like you know everything. Simply listen. You can jump in reaction to disrupters and not get hit. You can crouch M in reaction to disrupters and not get hit. Doom plasma beams are even easier to avoid completely.Dormammu spells has be charged 3 times to make 1 spell. All his other spells are so unsafe vs Jill unless he lands them (blocking or not) but he’d have to be predicting everything which is impossible. Carpet, seriously? This is such trash after the nerf. It disappears if you hit him. Rocket Raccoon traps are exactly like Carpet and his projectiles are slow and easy to avoid. Roundhouse cancel teleport straight or up straight or just teleport if you see him dropping a trap. Simple jumps avoid Gamma waves completely. Doom is safe when he’s in the air but he has to come down and same with Zero. I mentioned those 2 because they are the only ones hard to punish and it can backfire and I don’t mean with MGS. There are only a few ways to punish roundhouse like supers/projectiles and obviously you wouldn’t do it vs someone like Magneto. If roundhouse lands and they guard and you cancel into feral crouch, there is no way for them to punish simple as that. Dormammu would be like the only one to punish your super full screen(maybe akuma aswell). You can punish his aswell with MGS Xfactor. Obviously already active supers are gonna fuck you up. I already said if they are in your face your super will be punished. Jill’s CC can’t be punished because you need to be in guard stun for it to come out which means they are either attack or recovering from attacking you and it’s invincible so they won’t hit your jill. Mad beast was nerfed so it is no longer an infinite and you cannot loop it until it runs out. I’m not even gonna argue on mad beast because it’s a waste of time. I don’t want your PSN username to fight you I want your PSN username to educate you to show you how Jill can bypass all these projectiles. It is true you are bad at Jill. I wouldn’t really say that’s an insult. You can say I’m bad at Jill with mad beast, I wouldn’t take offense, that’s the truth. It’s simple things you cannot do with Jill that led me to that conclusion. I posted how to counter most everything you say is so hard to do. Take it easy, bro. I’m not here to fight you, just trying to help, inform and be informed.

Once again, terrible argument. I’ll have fun dissecting this one easily as well.

Throughout the whole thread you have implied many things. Do I really need to point them out or are you just not reading what you post? Oh look here’s another implication right below this response.

Jumping isn’t going to help you get in. Your taking considerable chip, can get pushed back, and if you get even near Magneto he can Shockwave his away,etc. Now lets say, Giving you the benefit of the doubt and you get in, What exactly is stopping Magneto from Laming you out in the air or zoning you via Magnetic Blasts? Here’s a hint, nothing really.

Once again, while you crouch M, Magneto STILL can magneto shockwave you. Slide M’s range is terrible, against any competant player you aren’t getting anywhere.

Please tell me how you’re going to get past carpet then. Let me guess, MGS or maybe Feral Crouch into Dash?? Both are unsafe without Assists. Don’t make me laugh. Let me add, during all of this time that you’re trying to get in, Dorm is able to teleport wherever the hell he wants, throw out a carpet, and charge more spells.

Have fun hitting him with all the projectiles you have from Full screen, oh wait Jill doesn’t have any.
Have fun trying to hit him without assists, while he charges spells.

Once again, terrible advice. Claymore hits on whatever trips it and Boulder sets up unblockables. Only from VERY specific and unpractical (lol training mode setups) can they both be dodged alongside a oilbomb. Claymore and Boulder are more than enough enough to get through the 9 frames of invulnerability her Dash. Not only can he fill the screen with Hitboxes and an oil bomb, but he can Mad hopper on any reaction to cut off any screen coverage you might’ve think you had. Now lets say, we do as you say and just “teleport” when you see him drop a trap. You get PUNISHED by the trap, due to the INVINCIBILITY FRAMES RUNNING OUT DURING THE MIDDLE FRAMES OF THE DASH.

Simple jumps aren’t getting you in. At all. Doesn’t get you past zoning, at all. Your are now In the air, which is Jill’s worst position in the game Period. Oh boy, you have jumped forward and are now Barely any closer.

lolno. Doom can literally time Jill out if he so choosed to. Even if Jill follow him to the exact place he falls, she still has to block various mixups on incoming or literally throw out a hail-mary somersault.

For Christ’s sake, can you read? TO GET INTO ROUNDHOUSE YOU MUST BE IN FERAL CROUCH. FERAL CROUCH TAKES 10 FRAMES OF VULNERABILITY. Yes AFTER you use Feral Crouch and cancel into Roundhouse you can cancel back into feral Crouch and whatnot.

I

Adressed this already. Stop mentioning Roundhouse, It’s not getting you passed zoning and it’s only useful up close, which many characters aren’t going to let you do solo.

This is so wrong I don’t know where to start. Dormammu isn’t the only one who can punish your super from Full screen, I HAVE ADRESSED MANY PEOPLE WHO CAN EARLIER IN THE THREAD.

ALREADY posted that they work pre flash and post flash.

Implying other moves don’t have Invincibility better than Jill’s?

Wrong again, Mad beast wasn’t touched at all.

Once again, wrong. Mad Beast loops are about 26 Reps, get about 1.5 bars of meter, can reach about 2 through combos, ends with Jill in Feral Crouch afterward a bit after your 26th Rep.

Once again, Ad hominem.

Once again, All you posted were ways to evade the zoning and not punish it in the slightest. Let it be known that throughout this whole conversation I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt that your not SJing in any of these situations.

Jump forward doesn’t get you in? A simple forward jump gets you closer is that so hard to understand for you??? Not only that but leaving you at a frame advantage so you can walk forward. You don’t take any chip damage from their projectiles because they don’t touch you lols. Down + M IN REACTION meaning you do it if you see Magneto throwing out disrupters and you’ll dodge it completely. @carpet comment first of all he needs to lay it out and if its there you can simply jump and hit him with air L and then take the small amount of chip it will do if any it’ll push him back to the corner where you want him. You aren’t going to touch the traps vs RR… You cancel the roundhouse before you get to him and then cross him up. You aren’t even relying on invincibility. I posted how to get closer and not get touched when they are trying to zone you. You obviously cannot punish because you are melee and need to be close in order to do so. Your main goal with Jill is to get into close range. When you are in a block string because they are doing L M H which one of those moves are invincible? Please show me a recent video where you loop mad beast 28 times. What’s sad is that you play Magneto and Dorm and don’t even know what can punish you and you play Jill and don’t know how to get closer vs your own characters. Where a simple Gamma wave stops you. Where Disrupter stops you. Where Plasma beam stops you. Where Flame Carpet stops you. You’ve been playing Jill how long and you still don’t know this? LMAO talk more about stuff you don’t know. It’s so sad I just spelled it out right in your face and yet you are looking for a way for it to make you right. I don’t even think you’re dumb. I think you’re just trying to be right you cannot see how stupid you sound. You have serious issues. Keep getting zoned by Gamma waves baddie, I’mma keep winning.

How the hell is this even an argument? Jill is ass on anchor with Xfactor.

Doesn’t leave you at frame advantage in the slightest. Hulk has enough time to charge another Gamma Wave due to the long animation of his Previous Gamma wave.

Like I said, you won’t be blocking Mag Blast Zoning consistantly, and your not going to be blocking all of the EM disrupters which can come out at varying speeds. It’s really not a hard concept. Have fun blocking them on Reaction with Level 3 xfactor too :wink:

Did you just say Air L? LOL. Anyway, that’s implying he’s doing it from close range or midscreen, which he wouldn’t be.

a

No you aren’t. You want to cancel The Feral crouch M–> Dash. The invincibility frames will not last long enough to take out 3 traps. This is common sense. Didn’t you just say you weren’t taking any chip because the projectiles won’t touch you earlier in the thread? LOL.

Y

Yes, Yes you are. Feral Crouch has invincibility frames. Once again, showing your lack of knowledge on Jill valentine. Thank you for showing that you lack sufficient knowledge on Jill Valentine again.

Oh so WHILE they’re zoning me out, I can’t touch them? Thanks for supporting my argument.

You’re implying that someone can’t react to a crossover counter on reaction with a move with invincibility? That’s stupid and ignorant, like most of your posts in this thread.

First off, I said 26, 26 is the highest number of reps you can get of mad beast before your opponent flips out. This once again is common knowledge.

I have shown time and time and again throughtout this thread that she can be zoned out by various means by both Magneto and Dorm.

I am right. You are wrong, I don’t know how else to say this. It seems like you can’t take a hint and have no concept of beating around the bush.

I don’t even think you’re dumb. I think you’re just trying to be right you cannot see how stupid you sound. You have serious issues. Keep getting zoned by Gamma waves baddie, I’mma keep winning.
[/quote]

So your telling me I sound stupid for saying she gets zoned out, when you said “mad beast got nerfed”, “use Air L”, “Jill crosses up and beats RR without invincibility via her Roundhouse” and other foolhardy things that don’t make sense? LOL

If anything, it’s obvious your winning against bad players. You’ve constantly showing you’re not good at arguing in the slightest and have a small knowledge of Jill valentine. I’m done here.

You can keep replying with your terrible answers that are once again untrue or are half truths, while I go to sleep, but before I do, I’ll make sure to correct you on all the crap you post in other threads, because I posses a superior knowledge of Jill valentine than you :wink:
Welcome back NSR!

Still no video of Jill doing 26 reps. Keep getting zoned by Gamma wave, scrub.

I’m reading this thread and I’m laughing at how stupid This vothsair guy is, I’m guessing he’s another Uninformed poster. Okay then.

lol @ no video of 26 reps of Mad Beast when that’s the norm and the highest you can get.

Because you think Jill is ass and don’t know how to play her I must be stupid. Right. You prob get owned by Gamma waves aswell.

It’s hilarious because you have no clue who you are talking to. Stay uninformed please.

Sincere has a point. Jill on anchor IS ass. From a full-screen distance, she has little to no options against half of the cast. However, since you have proven throughout This thread how uninformed and terrible you are, I’m going to do what Bouncing did and leave this thread.

Lol @ Self importance, how rich.I’m so terrible that your friend got scared when I asked him for his username. Last I checked, you didn’t even think this was up for discussion or didn’t want to discuss it yet here you are trying to belittle me and tell me what’s what with no actual backing. “Well Sincere makes a good point” What good point is that? Jill can’t get past Disrupters/plasma beams/Flame Carpets/Gamma waves? LOL the most basic of things and you don’t know how to get past them. Last I checked no one invited you or mentioned you in this thread, not even sure why you’re here when you have added nothing but “well I say this so it is so”.

Anyways for the rest of you, my main point is Jill isn’t zoned easily. Unless someone wants to show me actual proof of a decent Jill getting zoned, I have proved my case. Here’s a lil video for people who can’t get past Gamma waves. And although I didn’t show it jumping Disrupters is even easier than Down +M. All of this is easy to do on reaction meaning you can evade after you see them use an ability.

[media=youtube]Xopo62kYShA[/media]

Right, because Morrigan is going to just do soul fists like that w/o Astral Vision, Magneto is just gonna sit there and throw disruptors, etc.