Amazon Drones

All I have to do is take out like 15 of these without dying, and then I can get my EMP and take them all out.

Why does it have to be violence my dood?

You kill one douche and another just sees that as an opportunity to seize control. Like drug dealers, you can kill off the supplier but if the demand for coke is there someone else will fill it in.

Amazon need a combination teleporter and time machine
item gets to your house instantly 5 minuets before you even order.

In the real world motherfuckers only fear poverty. Oh some guy just got blown to bits in front of me by a mine while I was picking up cans to recycle in Croatia? Fuck that dude Imma get this money…

well. atleast amazon is going for innovation. Trying new ideas and changing their ways with environmental change.
Good initiative.

PS: they might face some challenges but they can be rectified.

Please do not fool yourself with “innovation”. This idea is not new.
They are doing this so the big cats of amazon keep as much money as possible.

Yeah seen this before with the biking products from online sales to your door within the hour

Starting in a basement with 3 guys. Growing to lots of employees too fast, people were not getting paid to be couriers and bike all over town.

some business company that was in Seattle or SF. A case study, documentary on failures within his company. By the end, he still claimed his infrastructure was “rock solid.” Nope.

Every post I see talking about these drones I see replies from people saying they are going to get shot down constantly.

Are people really going to be carrying firearms everywhere they go looking for these things up in the sky, hoping to hit one and not destroying whats inside just for a book or a pair of headphones? Those drones can’t carry anything too heavy so whatever is in those things won’t be very valuable or worth the risk of the authorities catching your ass firing into the sky. It just seems stupid to really think such a thing would be happening constantly in reality.

People will stop complaining about shipping costs when every time you buy from amazon you have to buy a new red smoke grenade to mark the landing zone

In b4 Al-Qaeda drones, and not being able to tell the difference between theirs and ours.

My Amazon shipping address is now 2 miles away from actual doorstep. Stay free, McDonald’s.

Skynet pls.

So I’m going to have to go on my roof top and do this to flag down a drone delivering my latest drunken amazon purchase?

Oh and you can bet your ass that people will try knocking these things out of the sky and post the hilarious results on youtube.
Drone parts will be hanging next to stop signs in some douchebag frat house

Probably most of us can feel safe that our package won’t be shot down by some slack jawed yokel with nothing better to do. Floridians on the other hand… they’ll be shooting those things even after they landed.

Amazon’s evil, like borderline Wal Mart evil, and while I’m not entirely on board with this idea because the idea of a bunch of weird robots flying around doesn’t quite sit right with me, I think this could be the wave of the future.

I was thinking about the unemployment angle but until more companies start using drones, I don’t think drivers/shipping companies are in much trouble.

Why do people think these drones will even be flying low enough to GET shot down

Especially when you worked so hard to get it, only to have some asshole kill you from behind and hijack it.

Machines taking the jobs of men. Instead of giving these jobs to soulless robots, we could be hiring an army of little Chinese boys with bicycles who would ride hard and long to give you the service you deserve.

And besides that, alternative energy (outside of nuclear and other forms that scare the population due to weaponization potential) will always be more expensive and pathetic in yield. At best, we’ll keep finding things that suck compared to fuel combustion. Whatever element we need to surpass fossil fuel, it’s not on Earth, or has yet to be discovered…and isn’t renewable.

That, and niggas will be watching the skies, mobilizing their boys, maybe even their weed man, to follow the drone to take it and it’s cargo.

Actually, now that I think about it, getting drugs delievered to your door by flying robots is pretty much how I wanted the future to be.