Alpha 3 frame data?

Lol, I usually don’t care about this sort of stuff because I test stuff on my own … BUUUT DC A3 doesn’t have the record option where you can try punishing stuff on your own (CVS2 has this). I’m not sure if PS2 Anthology has this option in training mode, but anyways, does anyone know if Alpha3 frame data even exists to the public? Or are you forced to buy the Jap guide?

It’s available to the public in the sense that people who have the All About SF Zero 3 book have it, and there are at least 2 people on SRK who do.

Was there something specific you wanted to know?

Has it been posted on a Wiki someplace?

If I had the book myself I might consider keying in a few pages worth once a week. But alas, I do not have a copy. :sad:

i have it, but im not sure if your allowed to post it. wacky copyright rules :looney:.

PM your requests.

I’d still consider keying it up into a text file, and keeping it in a zip to send people on request.

But maybe I’m just crazy like that.

Sounds like a plan.

Some of the things I’m interested in is general stuff like how tick throwing is affected by frames (like in CVS2, you can’t throw until 7 frames pass out of block stun), how fast throws are, etc.

Character specific? I’d like to know the frame data for Adon, Ryu, Gen, Karin, Rose, Charlie, Sim, Guy, Bison, Rolento.

<3 later

yousendit? rapidshare?

I am actually very interested in this now that I have taken up X/A-Sim. Been playing my buddy who is a strong A-Guy player and I’d love for the information on them two.

It was on stabby’s ftp server, someone deleted it. I’ll up it (again :bluu:) when I get home.

i just upped it at http://aimtribe.com/nagger/AAZ3/AAZ3.rar

it can stay there for a long time. hooray!

credit to rocklee for original upload.

Thank you sir!

NAGGR?

I am glad I checked this section today. Just lookin around and all about a3 has been upped. Thnx man.

This is a very helpful tool, thanks for the upload.

NAGGR

:party:

haha thanks for that, i actually forgot about this topic.

sorry. :sweat:

Kudos to jsheppar. :tup:

i hope capcom law men don’t destroy me :[

Thanks!

Thanks a lot!!!

I have some questions though… does anyone know exactly what each column refers to? I don’t know any Japanese but I’ve made a few guesses; here’s what I’ve figured so far:

Normals/command normals/throws

Moves: (from top to bottom)

1 - standing close
2 - standing far
3 - crouching
4 - jumping up
5 - jumping back/forward

6 - command moves
7 - alpha counters?

8 - throws

Move Properties: (from left to right)

1 - ism in which the move is available
2 - damage
3 - ???

4 - something to do with how much meter you get?
5 - something to do with how much meter you get?

6 - chainable into itself
7 - cancelable into special moves
8 - cancelable into super moves

9 - ???
10 - block type (high, low, airblock)

11 - start-up, active, recovery

Throw Properties: (from left to right)

1 - ism in which the move is available
2 - damage
3 - ???

4 - something to do with how much meter you get?
5 - something to do with how much meter you get?

6 - range
7 - ???

8 - Start-up, active, recovery

Special/Supers

Top Table (from left to right)

1 - damage
2 - ???

3 - something to do with meter?
4 - something to do with meter?

5 - ???
6 - block type

Bottom Chart

start-up, active, recovery, plus any other property worth mentioning (invincibility, if it’s an airborne move, etc)

So, could anybody help me out with that? Maybe tell me if any of my guesses are right and/or fill out the stuff I couldn’t figure out? Any help would be greatly appreciated.