All About Makoto / Read this first

I’m coming back next week, and ya’ll better be around, i got a new batch of priority and i need to slap someone with it. :karate:

I’ll let you get it all out in training mode, then when you’re ready, we can fight.

OOOOOH SNAP. :wow:

uhm… what can i punish blocked urien’s shoulder tackle with? the startup on hayate is 2 slow… :sad:

c.mp>hyate works.

Hi noob question im trying EX hyate -> normal hyate but i cant seem to get it to work, the follow up hyate that is.
Ive seen it on vids so i dunno whats up, maybe im using the wrong punch or my timing is off.
Can someone explain how to do this the right way, its a good way to end a combo.
That 100% vid was cool you did that haunts?
well yea if anyone can help me out thanks.

It’s character specific.

then may we please ask on which characters do follow-ups to ex hayate work? :slight_smile:

i hav 2 agree with ev1ryu just what characters can u do it on?

A question, I thought that combo is 2 MP Fukiage’s, you listed the last one as a LP. Can a LP punch be done also and which one out of the two (MP or LP) do you find easier to do?

That vid was done by a guy from HK who lives in NZ.

i think the last fukiage must be lp to connect, cuz on some chars, mp will come out too slow.

I didnt do that video. I have no idea who did it.

afaik, the last fukiage has to be lp in order for it to connect on the 100% stun combo.

A really good video would show the joystick tapping in a separate window from the actual combo itself. All the important action occurs off-screen.

One handed too, like those VF4 videos.

While eating a donut.

there have been instances when i see an opportunity to dash in then c.lk -> hayate, but i keep messin up and i guess my dash gets buffered, hence i get a lp fukiage instead. :sad: any tips on how i can prevent this? thanx :slight_smile:

dash, NEUTRAL, c.lk xx hayate =) works for me

so, the trick would be to dash, goto neutral during dash frames, then c.lk -> hyate right after dash? :slight_smile:

yea thats what I do, I just let go of my stick for a split sec, its the same problem loads of ppl have, they walk forward and want to do EX hadouken, instead they get an EX shoryuken.

okies, i got i down now. =) usin it as mix up to dash -> karakusa.

another thing: got any tips on how to do the EX Tsurugi right off the ground? there a lots of urien players where i play, and i belive his height would make him more vulnerable to this.

thnx to all for everythin i’ve learned so far! =)

spin the stick really fast… seriously