Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Back to the Present

Yeah Gemma is a bit off. She’s committed though. She really did risk drinking that acid. I’m honestly surprised Talbot has been seen this year. He’s been playing one of the antagonists on Supergirl.

Latest episode name-dropped Thanos. I was wondering when the events of Infinity War would affect this show, and all the other MCU shows going forward.

Infinity War is happening simultaneously with the events going on the show. In the previous episode, the candyman asked Daisy if she was aware of what happening in New York. Can’t say I’m fond of two different alien invasions happening at the same time.

3 Likes

1 Like

New season starts summers 2019…

Damn homie, I was expect this. I figured it wouldn’t be Coulson but man…

1 Like

So, Butch died in Gotham. Quentin Lance died in Arrow. And now, Fitz died on this show. That completed the trifecta of OG cast members being killed off in Superhero TV shows this week. :expressionless:

Fitz can comeback. They hinted that they were looking for him. Remember he’s in suspended animation in space. The Zephyr is space worthy now. So I wouldn’t give up hope yet.

4 Likes

Fitz can come back. Jenma made it her mission to find the back up Fitz that’s sleeping in space.

3 Likes

I was kinda hoping that the ending was going to relate to Infinity War in some way. I thought that some people were gonna turn to dust. I guess that will happen in the next season? It would be dumb if nothing happened at all.

They didn’t have people turn to dust as it was written to be a series finale in the event the show wasn’t renewed. If it was cancelled it would be a pretty shitty way to end things on

Next season will premiere in the summer. By that time they will be dealing with the aftermath of Avengers 4.

1 Like

New season starts next week…

6 Likes

Season 7 will be the final season.

2 Likes

Been enjoying it and hope it has a good ending. Come on give us some more MCU cameos!

1 Like

Extended Trailer

2 Likes

One last time…

3 Likes

The final season…

3 Likes

Time to see this fun show end with all you fine folks.

1 Like

Gotta get back in time…

4 Likes