Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Back to the Present

It was lame that Fitz was a marauder in this. He could have been a ravanger and tied into Guardians. Missed opportunity. His cover was awesome and it sucks it got blown in one episode.

This season is dope so far.

Yeah It was great the way he used his experience from the Framework to sell his Marauder persona.

People are so quiet on here. You guys still watching?

Hell yeah. Best comic book show on TV. Too bad [details=Spoiler] Blue Waifu got skewered

[/details] ā€¦ah well.

1 Like

I wonder what Coulson going through has anything to do with the deal he made with Ghost Rider last season.

Did they all make it???

Havenā€™t post here much this season, but so far itā€™s been pretty great.

I didnā€™t have much faith with the sudden locale change - especially the whole time travel ā€œsave the futureā€ aspect. Glad I was wrong. Really happy to see Flint too. Always liked him in the comics.

I really like this season it was very different in a good way.

You know I hadnā€™t considered that. Great observation man.

Still been watching here myself and enjoying the hell out of it. The twist in the last ep threw me for a loop thou.

I was really annoyed about how they could both be in the future and the past. Originally, I thought it was like an alternate dimension thing. Yeah, Iā€™m slow to realize they went back and became stuck in a loop.

Did anybody watch the 100th episode? That surprise at the end! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yeah all sorts of surprises honestly. Nice to see Deathlok again too

The ending blow me away in a good way. Seeing Deathlok again was nice. If this ends up being the final season it would be great if Fury came back.

3 Likes

Iā€™m liking it so far and the 100th ep had its moments.

2 Likes

God damn, this show is too good.

2 Likes

The episodeā€™s twist was amazing. I dunno how Fitz is coming back from that.

1 Like

Yeah I did not see that twist coming. AoS deserves far better ratings than it gets.

3 Likes

Desperation is making Jenma crazy too.

Nice to see the show didnā€™t forget about graviton. It was one plot trend Iā€™m happy is getting followed up on.

2 Likes