Can Punish Horizontal Ball with:

Recommended Ultra to use:

General Strategy:

Useful OS’s:

Notes:

Player Notes about the match:

Videos:

reserve

Am I the only person that feels like the Guy matchup is horribly slanted in Guy’s favor? Sure some of his combos will drop on Blanka but we can literally do nothing against his pressure. :frowning:

You can block his pressure, st.hk trades with elbow, and puts you at + frames, also you can unblockable him.

I don’t play good Guys though ever, so I can’t say I know the matchup particularly well.

st.HK trades? nice to know! had problems with guy players too! hate that stupid elbow drop

What do you think about the match up KEN in AE ?

[media=youtube]vTXRONqNotk[/media]

It’s hurt me to watch that…

why? tsrai just played bad!
did some stupid mistakes and played very risky

Yes, you’re right and i noticed t srai have troubles in matchs up like Ken, where Blanka need to turtle.

But i mean, you think with the Rolling’s nerf, and Ken 's buffs (new links etc…), this match up will get worse ?
What Blanka is supposed to do in AE ? Using normals ok, but without Rolling safe cheap, it’s hard i think.
(sorry for my bad english lol, i hop you unterstand me).

yeah i think it gets worse in AE!
in my opinion ken alwasy has been the hardest shoto!
but right now there are waaay harder matchups i am worried about!

Blanka need more offensive options, he is too weak, turtle is not a solution in AE.

Rolling’s nerf is hard for him, he don’t have really good buffs like he need, safe rollings on hit, a real overhead with a fast start up and great range etc… i’m worried too, Blanka low tier soon ?

It sucks

yeah that matchup has gone from even to in Ken’s favor, which sucks.

god damn, the ken matchup has got really hard. if ken justs turles, you basically have no option but to do risky shit to open him up.

Lp ball is still safe against him, and mp is better than hp roll. Slide is faster.

What do you think about the match up Guy ? Some players Guy think it’s a 7-3 in Guy’s favor, Blanka is free for him ? WTF.

Blanka has the edge on Guy. I used to have problems but then I learned the match up.

I think it’s a 5-5, but why so much Guy players think it’s easy for Guy ? Maybe they don’t know what is a “good Blanka”, i mean, they just know Guy can punish a lot of unsafe stuff by Blanka.

what about juri? i know the matchup is in blanka’s favor but how do you play it correctly to beat the living crap out of her?

afaik pinwheel is not safe but which are blanka’s best options to punish it and can he safejump/unblockable her?

Juri has got a really narrow hitbox, so sometimes cross-ups just whiff on her in situations where they’d usually hit other characters. She can be safe jumped (f.throw, neutral jump, j.hk), but there’s a bit of a mindgame here because of her parry.