Abel Match Videos

lol press the play button, wait for it to load.

The Ken FADC’s his fireball…so the Ultra would have missed I think.

Good Abel play all around though. Except that Ken was stupid and threw out random hurricanes o_O

Super thanks to nohoho for linking me this! here are some abel vids that are pretty entertaining to watch (or atleast for me, i watched all of them in one sit:wgrin: )

there are a lot on this youtube page so check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kijounokuuronn

here are some vids of my abel. feedback would be nice!
California Regionals Qual
vs:Mike Ross
[media=youtube]0iA6Y7wa898&feature=PlayList&p=6478FDB2F0B5A7E7&index=6[/media] (match 1)
[media=youtube]x6Z8dHnykjw&feature=PlayList&p=6478FDB2F0B5A7E7&index=5[/media] (match 2)
i give props to mike ross. definitely a beast with honda. mike if your reading this i wanna get some games in! :slight_smile:
vs: Gilley
[media=youtube]TpNSHyDGSvs&feature=PlayList&p=6478FDB2F0B5A7E7&index=43[/media] (match 1)
[media=youtube]CMxRggNpZuk&feature=PlayList&p=6478FDB2F0B5A7E7&index=42[/media] (match 2)
gilley if your reading this hit up denjin soon if you can! definitely fun to play with you and i learn a bunch of stuff.

edit: here are some older ones.
[media=youtube]hvjzghlO1jA[/media] (vs Edma’s Dictator)
[media=youtube]_KxSxJbVvhs[/media] (vs pherai’s akuma)
[media=youtube]H2HpkhiCUTY[/media] (3v3 tourny at ai vs Ron and uh his team haha)

[media=youtube]Y-i8yo_BpFQ"[/media] - Greatest or greatest Abel?

I like your block strings, Their really good… morely so in he first match with ross.

Mmmm, probably greatest. I duno about greatest, but I’d probably go with greatest.

damn, i’d love to play an abel like that…christ

I don’t get it. That vid didn’t show anything amazing.

Maybe because that Abel owned that Sagat in such way that its amazing? (and the player is Shiro, who’s ranked 4th in Japan?)

Anyway I’m still struggling to pull off the SADC to ultra combo for Abel :(. But on the good side I just beat a decent Ken 4 times in a row, reaching 8k BP now woohoo (i know its nothin XD)

[media=youtube]C96PIu6BWYI"[/media]

hey i was gonna post that :stuck_out_tongue: anyways here is another against Money Mike “Moval” Ortiz. this guy gives me so much trouble and i cant beat his blanka. i have lost to him twice in tourny so any advice would help :slight_smile: any feed back on any of my vids will be nice.

[media=youtube]nMm60VmCC-Q&feature=channel_page[/media]

Now that Busta vid is way better than the Shiro vid, good stuff.

That was a nice match great Abel play

Well from what I saw in that match that grab was just killing you, I don’t know what exactly to suggest here but during the match did you ever see it coming?

well to be honest, that was my first time playing a player who used blanka like that. he was really agressive and so i wasnt really sure what to do. those throws still get me but im trying to command throw them or atleast tech throw them now. there are like 0 blanka’s where i play so its hard to practice up. i got some tips from combo fiend a while back and i have yet to play mike since i got some tips from him. oh and to be honest i was like shakin throughout the tourny after that edma match. to bad it wasn’t recorded! that match had me shakin for the rest of the night haha.

sorry for double posting but another vid has been uploaded.

[media=youtube]PWLk5NntQfo&feature=channel_page[/media] Me vs Kai’s Fuerte

1 more should be coming soon, me vs gootecks. ill post when that is up.

He looks tight… Ha! Can’t wait to try him out.

wow.

busta’s gotta come up with a cool name for that walk up command through technique on balrog’s wakeup. that was good shit :tup: ill have to try that one day. add it to the mixup.

also made me realize i poke waayyyy too much with abel