925 Beatups! Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Livermore, etc. THIS SAT! [11.14 7p-2a]

i live in san ramon (between crow canyon and bollinger exit off the 680) let me know when the next get together is, i may be down to come

I’m down, as is a friend of mine who is trying to get some gathering experience in.

Okay everyone, IT’S ON!

This Sunday Sunday Sunday! 8 o’clock on. I’m hosting this in my garage. Bring your sticks!

I’m looking for ppl to bring set-ups. I have 2 Xbox 360 setups. I have a PS3, but no SF4 for it. I also have a SVGA projector which we can use if someone brings a 360.

I can only host about fifteen people, and priority will go to those bringing set-ups. I’d like to include as many local heads as possible. Just PM me.

Let’s do this!

I might be down for this, granted I’m not doing anythign that day. I can bring a PS3 copy of SF4.

shit… i may be down, but it is fathers day, so i may be piss drunk by 3pm… i shall see

hmm this sounds pretty legit, I need some actual people to play against in 4s
so I can suck less; playing with the same 2 guys all the time gets old quick…

I will also be doing Father’s Day stuff, but this is at night, so we’ll see.

Man, I would come but that’s my birthday! Next time, dudes!

i’m down for sunday and can bring a 360 w/game and 2 sticks.

is it cool if me and a friend comes through.

K- Oh snaps dude, you made a thread and all that.

Hey homey, tomorrow I can’t do. Heading north on a camping trip. Next time though. And I still owe ya that $40. I wound up using an adhesive backed vinyl overlay, so i still have that plexi if you need it for anything else.

Jay - whats up brother. its been hella days. you should hit me up and we’ll get some games in some time.

Bring your PS3 copy and your sticks. The only stick I have for SF4 is my own that I’m in the middle of dual modding.

That’s the whole reason of hosting a session in this area!

Swing by after dinner. PM me if you’re down.

Happy birthday mangsta! Live it up!

I’m PMing you.

No prob.

? UPDATES ?

If the ppl who said they are bringing set-ups come through, then we’ll have 5+ set-ups to play on. As a special treat for those actually going to EVO, I have the same model ASUS monitor that they’ll be using! Just got it in this week and it’s my most favorite screen to play SF4 on.

If anyone does bring a stick to play TvC (I don’t have any.), it can be played on my projector. Would be nice to see someone competent playing that.

Don’t think I can make this one since its on fathers day :confused: maybe next time. Sounds like you got a nice set up going.

:lol: I might be able to make it. I’m doing stuff father’s day but by that time in the evening I think I’m free but not 100% sure yet though. :confused: Would be sweet if could come through. :razzy:

Yuro do you think you can pm me your address i will most likely be coming to this.

:lol: I should be able to make it now. Could u Pm me ur address? thanks :tup:

Pm’d Ramin & Batman77.

I’m washing chairs right now. It’s cool. I’m ready for some matches!

need that address too :slight_smile:

hey, this is john b, id love to play but im hosting a party at my bar tonight 9-2. if some of yall wanna take a break from sf4 and come thru, first rounds on me. 21 over only must have id Johnny B’s Bar & Lounge 2500 sycamore dr antioch