5/9 SOVA Monthly

hehe well lets see now that were being funny :). He has an eye patch so he must be a pirate…probably one of those thats kidnapping ships off the coast of Africa.

He killed Dans Dad.

Hes the Muay Thai King…Adon is much cooler.

He must be a zookeeper too because he throws tigers around all day long.

Your right since the game is early there hasn’t been a total Sagat domination in World or Big tournaments. He is just according to most Tier Charts the character with no bad match ups and the most good match ups.

Eric kim if you beat me the next time we play in a tournament I will wear everlast boxing gloves saying you took my fight money lol if you win.

I’m just mad because ryry and joe took my fight money and split it!!! grrrr…And Joe S. and Ryry know I’m kool but damn I got the Philly Itis from ECT in hating Sagat with all my life

We should have a Sagat vs the world event.

Joe S/Kimmix/LI Joe

vs

Every other player that doesn’t main Sagat, up to 15 players.

I dunno what the prize would be since it would be unfair to the team with less players. :rofl:

But they are using Sagat after all…:badboy:

Sounds like a missed a hot time… you guys video any of the matches?

No offense to you moose, but that would be the funniest thing ever.

I’ll probably work on the vids tonight.

Can we get that on video tape sir? :bgrin:

All truth.

No joke, if you run the tourney on a sunday, you can do pretty much whatever you want after 6pm. that’s when we close. So you can still set up the coliseum for top8, youll just have to bring set-ups :rock:

I know it would be much better to run this on saturdays, but if its only once a month im sure people can find time to get outta work or whatnot.

I’m not big on post 6PM tournies. At least, not on a Sunday with work the next day.

Nether am i, trust me. im just throwing out all the options i have. i mean we CAN run it on saturday. but we would be limited to 4 tv’s. im still working on details with my boss, its clear that we need to get something set up for monthlies at a bigger venue.

id be able to go to EVERY monthly if it was ran here also ^.^ yay!

richmondddddd

Seriously

damn

finally my shout outs

Drizzle-what can i say yo, always a pleasure, your one funny dude, and also, slow that shit down, be more precise.

Renegade- so stoked I got to team with you, hopefully its not the last time, ill be polishing up and hopefully step it up as well.

Syber-you wait…till i can shuffle…

Joe E- FINALLY! I beat you when it means a lot, usually you beat me and kick me out haha, good match man.

Troyboy- now you know im not moose haha

Blackula- big thanks for hosting again.

and to everyone else, thanks for making this what it was

as for the 2 big problems

like nick said, people will always be late, theres not much as a collecive whole can do about that, sure, we can start it without them, if we wouldve started at 4 we wouldve had an exciting tourny with less than 15 people.

theres not much at stake there, no fight money to be won, its always better with more people.

and as for heat, blackula is doing the best he can, he lets us all run his electricity bill sky high, get insanely hype in his house, and take it over every saturday, AND he goes and buys fans out ofhis pocket to try and make the experience better and more enjoyable, so lets all put minds together and try and figure out a solution to these and keep on the path of getting bigger.

though it is inevitable that we will have to find a new venue soon, so many new faces every event!

The venue fee could cover most of the electricity, if it were used for that.

Well, I’m actually going to use that money to buy a new futon so people can actually have something that’s not broken to sit on. :rofl:

I was hoping that Value City Furniture still had those $99 futons but it turns out, that $99 was only a sale price when I saw it and that was a while back. Those things cost $199 now. :sad: So I’m going to have to wait until my next paycheck to add to that to buy it.

Well use it for that next time so you can actually turn the A/C on lol.

tcht i woulda fuckin mopped the floor with you if i let joe go first and beat renegade for me, UGH!!! :bluu:

That was a good show.

It would break it…

with all those people it wouldn’t stop running for like 8 hours or longer… it would freeze up…