3rd STRIKE: ParryCade 2 Edition

Dammit. Also to answer your question, there are lounges. You need to pay $20 a month to use them though. Lucky for you, I’m the guy that has all those features.

1 Like

Tubb, you jump too much

1 Like

As Dudley, absolutely lol

1 Like

You mind if we only play like 3 more games?

1 Like

Here’s the lobby code. Get in here!

41b8537b3f6786ba2bd92414bbb7d1cd

Totally. Last one??

1 Like

Last one

1 Like

Ggs homie! That was fun. Dudley is more fun than chun, for sure. Started to spazz a little too much tho haha

1 Like

GGs @KingTubb!

To be honest, against you, I prefer 30A on PS4. It runs better (I don’t know if it’s my laptop, your Mac, or what, but yeah).

1 Like

Yeah, your Dudley is good. You just started mashing jump though haha

1 Like

Sorry @Dayaan I don’t have it in me to play anymore.

So I know for next time, where do I put that code in to enter a lounge? Is it in your document?

It changes every time, so I’ll always post it. Just paste it in the game search bar.

1 Like

Nice man! I don’t blame you about SFV, ever since the netcode patch at the beginning of the year, the game has been basically unplayable for me on a PS4. Though I hear it runs better on PC, so if you ever want to get back into it, that may be the way

Since then, I’ve been playing a lot of stuff. Mostly 3S and recently got back into MK11 the Aftermath update made some nice QOL improvements to Kitana making her playable so now I’ve finally found a main and having fun.

But yeah, just farting around with work. Trying to keep my sanity while kooked up in this house

I feel this. Bad netcode and no locals makes most games exhausting. 3s was fun today, especially cause frames would mash the coin button anytime I did something good lol

1 Like

Am I too late to get in on this?

Not at all. I’m on :eye:

:rofl:

1 Like

So is the tourney off? We just gotta play some sets then?

Yeah, pretty much.

Cool. Gimmie like 20 and I’ll hop in for a bit.