3rd STRIKE: ParryCade 2 Edition

Totally forgot to reply to this but I am booked today so you guys will just have to enjoy a great showtime without me

I haven’t signed up yet, but I’m doing that shortly, and will be ready for 10am. Who else is in?

@Volt, @Flack0, @KingTubb, @MARTIAN, @Pair_of_Rooks, @Pertho, @GhenghisDong, @GetTheTables.

Sorry, looks like I won’t make it after all.

1 Like

I can prolly play games or something

1 Like

Okay, well if it’ll just be me, @KingTubb, and (assuming) Spin then maybe we’ll just play in a lounge unless more people can join?

Spin, does FC2 have lounges yet? I haven’t seen those yet (other than the main lobby everyone is in)

Edit, Tubb, I’m not sure why I didn’t just reply to you. I’m tired man :grin:

1 Like

Sorry guys I’m still out of commission on the 3rd Strike front. Keeping an eye on things but haven’t dusted off the stick yet.

@Dayaan Thanks a bunch for putting that FC2 package together. I’ll keep that handy so when I’m ready I can jump back in.

2 Likes

How are you doing Tables?

Jumping on now, if anyone wants games

1 Like

Yeah, so am I. I haven’t played this at all for like 3 weeks, so sorry for being ass in advance

1 Like

Tubb, set yourself to online when you’re ready so I can challenge you

1 Like

Doing alright man. Mostly staying bunkered up while America continues to sink into madness.

Got this shiny new PC and it is so shiny and new that I’m distracted by all it allows me to do. Been playing TTS to keep up with friends and I’m seriously eyeing downloading Unity and some other tools to take a crack at making something.

Just still in a FG funk. I blame SFV. :stuck_out_tongue: But its all cyclical so eventually I’ll feel the drive to hit buttons again.

How’s everything been on your end?

3 Likes

Sorry it’s rolling back so much. I think the Mac beta is still ironing things out

1 Like

Could be my 10 year old, non-gaming laptop as well :laughing:

1 Like

Those overheads were uncharacteristically salty for you @PlusFrames lolol

1 Like

Sorry those overheads in the corner were cheap. I wasn’t mad or anything, the first couple worked and then I realized I could probably could chip you out, but then I felt like a pos afterwards

1 Like

Dude, I did the chun head stomp for half a round, don’t feel bad!

1 Like

Touché! That was funny man. I kept blocking left and right but it always seemed to be the wrong direction lol

1 Like

Tubb, I think I only have a few games left in me

1 Like

Just woke up. If you guys are down, I’m down.

1 Like

Sorry Spin, I’m nearly 3S’d out

1 Like