2015 UMVC3 SRK Tier/Theory Discussion. 7/10 First Page Tumblr: Power of snapback, Future power teams

I always love the first page of these threads. Trolololols.

A lot of new people this time.

Am I new?

That’s why I deleted my posts. Aren’t people allowed to have their opinions?
Anyway:

Spoiler

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

For the trolls and for tier lists

Damn. I’m too new here

Kef, I wanna play you one day…to prove that Firebrand is a better zero

What do you guys think of a team of vergil/zero/viper? The 3 main weaknesses I see are1) lack of abusable assist, 2) can’t catch runaway, 3) require a lot of time to get good with all three characters (well maybe not vergil, but they all have to fight for real) . Please discuss

You are. Don’t delete your posts.

Point Wesker is eaaaasily top 5…

…in how fun he is.

Almost as good as Thor/Strange/Doom. Low health but they are cheap and you have good DHC with Zero and Vergil.

Sorry. My sodium level rises when I’m trolled.

Why those characters for the comparison ? As in that team team suck so its is only compare to another team with bad character? I think thor and strang are too slow, doom’s good suppot but only ok character . Please elaborate

Can somebody pls kill the myth that thor is slow? thnx

He seem pretty slow from watching abgen videos, do u have any video of good thor play I can watch?

He’s joking, lol.

That team doesn’t really work well, and not in a proper order.

You’d like to go with either:
[LIST=1]
[]Zero/Viper/Vergil
[
]Viper//Zero/Vergil
[*]Drop that team because it’s pretty lacking in a good neutral assist
[/LIST]
You’re better of dropping Zero or Viper and just running One or the other/Vergil/Assist.

Doom, Dante, Strange, Akuma, Hawkeye, Haggar and Sentinel would be a good fit i guess.

Thor/Strange/Doom is our troll best theory team. It’s actually slightly better than yours.

It’s kinda funny that you did put the team together that you did. It’s a good 3 point character team but that’s about it. Other stuff explained above it seems. Get a stronger support character somewhere in there and you’ll be good. Look at the characters towards the far right of the tier list for recommendations on support.

Characters with strong assists that you need are in bold.

[INDENT=1]God tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Dante[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Amaterasu[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Morrigan[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Doom[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Strange[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]** [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Very High Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Iron Man[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Vergil[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Akuma[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Sentinel[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Strider[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]High Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Magneto[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Hsien-Ko[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Felicia[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Hawkeye[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Phoenix[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Zero[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Frank[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Rocket Raccoon[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Taskmaster[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Arthur[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]High Mid Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Shuma-Gorath[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Storm[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Haggar[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]MODOK[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Trish[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Haggar[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Chun-Li[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Spencer[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Mid Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Dormammu[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Viper[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Nova[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Thor[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Wolverine[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Chris[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Jill[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Tron[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Firebrand[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Ghost Rider[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Captain America[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Low Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Skrull[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Deadpool[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Ryu[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Phoenix Wright[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Wesker[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Joe[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]
**[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Bottom Tier:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]X-23[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]She-Hulk[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Spider-Man[/INDENT]

Not at all. Morrigan and Viewtiful Joes lockdown are both incredibly potent with Vajra. They dont have to be able to convert to be effective because they constantly put you into situations where theres nowhere to hide on screen. A hard knockdown from vajra is plenty of time to setup a mixup for characters with good tri jumps or other solo high low mixups anyways.

slightly better? Thor/bolts+strange DHCs would **** on those three characters played in that order, Viper/Zero/Vergil would be sooo much better. I dont like Strange/Doom though, mazio must disagree but i dont like it

Thanks for the reply , I love discussion for marvel
See the reason I put the team like that is because I think point is vergil’s best position, he can’ deal with incoming mixups at all because of lack of air movement , so I put him first to fight bad matchups for zero and viper like morridoom or rushdown character. I then power super him and either tag to viper or dhc into zero. This way he have double jump to deal with incoming mix up and also provide a power up assist

then I have zero second because have a safe incoming super, the invincible exchange tag in uppercut and also can dhc fromvergil pretty well, in game play zero can tod and also build meter for dark viper and vergil. The way I see it my team is actually zero/viper/vergil, vergil just go first for the power up super

As for viper inthink she the ultimate end game character for umvc3 once people master her so input her last. Im just starting to learn her so I dont know much. But theory wise I think anchor is best for her. Also ger super will lead to dead character with either vergil or zero dhc

Please more discussion

Well, if you want a point Vergil team those two aren’t really gonna help out as much as Vergil can help them.

Good point Vergil teams would be like:
Vergil/Dante/[Strider/Magneto/Doom]
Vergil/Wesker/[Strider/Doom/Ammy]
Vergil/Doom/[Strider/Ammy]
blah blah.

Zero is best on point, same with Viper.