2011-2012 NHL Thread: CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS! THE LA KINGS!

Holy crap.
Carter gone.
Richards gone.
Bryz for 9 FUCKING YEARS?

Also, Oilers better draft Hopkins tomorrow… Or just like last year, I will slay a baby lamb in rage.

LETS GO FLYERS.

GET STAMKOS.

I know nothing about hockey!

Let’s go Sharks. woop woop
[media=youtube]p4RdedJG80w[/media]
In the water and I’m Jaws

lol Obviously

Any guesses on what the Thrashers will be called next season? I’m hoping they change the name, I don’t like the sound of Winnipeg Thrashers. Too much going on in there.

Rangers gonna be not.old

tapalols I post phone

Should be Jets. Anything else would just be sacrelige.

if it’s going to be winnipeg should be the jets…if they are going to name it manitoba it should be something else.

wtf are the flyers doing…that’s a bold fucking move.

Handshakes. And rather than putting a shiv on the jersey, just put two guys shaking hands so people will think it’s a “Friendly Manitoba” reference.

Winnepeg Roadrunners.

Suck it, Coyotes.

Signed, ACME.

Well not Philly, but I’ve read a few teams may just offer him 11 million for 1 year, and Tampa could NOT match

well anywho, this day is slow as fuck lol

Smyth to Calgary is apparently a guarantee (LA is trading him for draft picks)…How you gonna feel aboot that, Odin?

also, wtf was with this stupid Manitoba Jets possibility??? Eat shit and die, everybody in Manitoba

oh, and we got Liles for a 2nd round pick from Colorado

DRAFT TIME BITCHES!!!

This will be the only time Winnipeg gets to cheer all season :slight_smile:

edit: lol triple post…i need to shut up, or at least stop drinking :slight_smile:

edit #2: lol x 2: Nugent-Hopkins is gonna cost a lot to get lettered on a jersey, Odin :slight_smile:

All philly needed was to improve their goaltending situation and they’re back to being an elite team in the east.

“nah, that’s too easy. Let’s blow up the team and sign a horribly expensive long term goaltending contact.”

As a Bruins fan, I support this decision.

Thanks for the atlantic division title - Penguins

Oh, and I can’t wait until Jagr comes back to put up 120pts in 70 games, woooooo

Goddamn, Bruins runaway with the Kessel trade.

Seguin + Knight + Hamilton???
Stupid.

Also, YAHOO HOPPY.

Lol Jagr

Bahahaah They boo’d the french.
HAHAAH USA CHANTS

I love Minny

Welcome aboard, Tyler Biggs

who is apparently the most hostile player we could pick (lol)

c’mon trade our next pick burkie…u’ve been selling it all week anyways

hahaha…your living in 91 brother