2 New Smash Bros inbound!

I literally fucking LOLed at the comments in this thread hahahahaha wow I love srk with all my heart

Fuck it dude, I’m hype.
Ain’t gonna buy the console or the game but ill play it at niggas houses just like brawl

-Dammit_rab

I will never play an SSB game seriously until the designers make it with competition in mind.

So, never.

gonna buy wii u because my lady loves the nintendo, and hope this game is at least fun. Fun Factor is the real rating that matters

LOL Smash

I didn’t even know people played Smash competitively, honestly. To me is was always just a fun party game to play with friends while having some drinks. Just stupid fun lol I’m all for variety in my games, but this probably should be in GD to get the least amount of trolls possible since it generally isn’t considered a fighting game. Oh well. Looks like the thread is already under attack anyway. Good ole’ SRK.

Haters gonna hate, I’m pumped for more Smash. I would body you all with my Jigglypuff anyway.

I’m happy that finally the nintendo handheld got smash bros. I don’t know if i can get fully excited with the things i disliked with Brawl. I would rather it be closer to Melee (and im not a pro/semi-pro smash player just a casual guy) i like how it was just faster and more solid to put it bluntly.

The first time i tripped and it cost me a match i said i would never play my main Yoshi in brawl ever again

IMO, thread should be moved to the Smash section just to avoid all the drama.

Sakurai’s gonna add random air tripping. I just know it!

Yeah some competitive Melee players picked up the game before it was released and started banning stages and of course items weren’t used since before day 1.

why dont you boast about being the best at tonka trucks next

lol you SRK hipsters are a riot.

i really cant wait to see what sakurai does to piss off the smashboards manchildren this time bc their tears are going to be incredible

skullgirls owns

dandy_j owns at micro machines

this game doesn’t own at all

Yes 35 characters just isn’t enough :confused:

SRK, we mature!

Anyway, make way for random attcks that miss rpg style, random air tripping, and 100% no hitstun so combos are impossible. 5 second delay jumps and slowed down fast fall.
When i joke about Ono, its a little ironic. But this is what i legitimately believe will happen. He will destroy the franchise due to hid own hate of competition.

Definitely not for this game.

dont act like hating competitive smash players is unreasonable

Smash community is a joke because of how they conduct themselves, but SRK takes it to “STOP LIKING THINGS I DON’T LIKE” levels when talking about Smash.

probably because its ridiculously easy to get a rise out of smash players by saying the same shit every time thanks to their massive collcetive inferiority complex