2 New Smash Bros inbound!

News came in a little while ago at E3. No big details, but Iwata announce Sakurai will be building a Smash Bros for both the 3DS and for the new console, Wii U.

The two will be able to play each other and interact is all we know so far. I’ll post more if anything is shown or said.

Get hype!

inb4 Smash is [insert here]

Sakurai needs to gtfo this game. Give it to someone who doesn’t think everyone playing the game is an incapacitated fetus.

I wonder how good the models are going to be on a HD system.

Excited for this but you gonna get alot of hate on here about it lol.

not a fighting game, mods move this to gd please

reported

um srk doesnt have a party/baby game section. just delete

so you post it on srk, a place where more people care about snk games than they do smash.

good call, bro.

is reggie gonna be in this one

I’ll get them for the single player. I refuse to play Smash with it’s community

And here we go lol.

Hate or not. It is worth mentioning for a topic. Haters gonna keep hating.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1057764/facepalm-star-trek-o.gif

saku-rai, no buy

will feature no hitstun, edge hogging, metaknight, random tripping and much more!

I’m sorta excited :). hopefully will be more like melee.

thats nice but this is fighting game discussion

If there’s one person on this gay Earth who’s a bigger troll than Ono, it’s Sakurai.

“HURR LET’S TAKE TIME AWAY FROM ADDING MORE CHARACTERS IN MULTIPLAYER AND INSTEAD WASTE TIME DEVELOPING AN EXTREMELY SHITTY 15-HOUR STORY MODE THAT PEOPLE WILL ONLY PLAY ONCE.”

Only worthwhile if Japan time comes back or Sakurai has been replaced with a bizarro counterpart.

Call me when they bring back combos.

If I were making this game I’d use the Gamecube controller as a template for the game’s controls and make the Y button a “quick attack” button that delivers non-Smashable attacks. You could use this button in conjunction with A and B for legitimate combos.

Also certain special moves wouldn’t be restricted to just B. For example, Forward+B causes Wario to do his trademark shoulder rush, and you can do it in the air too, but holding Forward+A+B while on the ground causes him to do his Super Headrush from Warioland 4, where he needs some room to accelerate and can’t be stopped once he’s in motion.

Yep, would, should, could. In reality this game will suck and cause a huge dramafest any time it’s mentioned around here.

Lip from Panel de Pon for Brawl 2.

You know I loved the fuck out of Brawl, but that was only because I didn’t play it competitively. Brawl with items was more fun then any game I’ve played in recent memory, too bad the ‘competitive community’ took a collective shit on us when we tried to do something new with it by not changing anything.

Ah well~