10th palette

if a mod can edit my topic title to say it’s been found.

Thanks to Sideburn who apparently even went through making an account here to help us out

Down, RB, Up, LB, Y, B at the local versus menu. You also have to input the directions on the D-pad and it’ll say new palette unlocked right as you finish.

i can only think of marvel vs capcom 1 secret character codes.

Two days later and no one knows how to get em yet? Some sneaky shit in this game. I just want my Filia to look like Rei from H.O.T.D :slight_smile:

Someone mentioned in the GD thread that you have to beat Mike online. Even though he said he was serious, I doubt this statement. Still…

According to a post on the Penny-Arcade forums, the code is a recognizable and old-school code, not the Konami code however.

link to post -> http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/22785950#Comment_22785950

well i asked mike about the st akuma/mvc1 codes thing but he told me “You could always try regular old codes…”

probably not even a code from a fighting game, a code you simply input somewhere then?

My money is on Castlevania.

Not home so can’t try this yet, but has someone tried the old SF2 code for same character battles?

Down, R, Up, L, Y, B … R was hp and L was hk if I remember my good old gaming times…

I did try that in a few places also this morning but nothing ever happened.

dang, what else do we have then?

Rage.

Codes from assloads of Konami games that aren’t up up down down left right left right B A start, or some other fighting games. i dunno

I going to test Fatalities from MK

You could try doing up :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right: (b a start) at once or the same code then using the buttons that color 10 is assigned to, I am at work now someone try this

try standard specials like srk perhaps?
I mean Mike Z does visit this forum a lot… so, its not totaly out there that srk might be the code right?

Also if it’s a code it probably unlocks all color 10s so try it during the intro vid and at the press start screen. My money is that it’s the konami code somewhere

Mike Z and someone else allready said its NOT the Konami code.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/22785950#Comment_22785950 post confirming its not the konami code.

They could of course be lying to us…

I tried that menu code from Crash Bandicoot 3 that let you play a demo for Spyro the Dragon… didn’t work. sadface

they’ve said its not the konami code a trillion times

So I am brainstorming at work and thinking that this game is involved with konami and the item unlocked is a color, looking at everyone’s palette 10 are they colors from characters that are in the same game or series? Also are there any konami games that have codes to change the characters outfits?