1/4 block auto-block and 1/6 block auto throw tech: effective destruction of SFxT

Me on a high horse? hardly, your post undermines the tournament scene and the money that it generates. Think about everything that is tied up in FG tournaments(including the publisher themselves) and it clear fact that it’s FG benefactor then online play. if it was the other way why isn’t Capcom Hosting it’s own Online tournaments instead? Why is Capcom investing a large amount of money for tournaments this year? It seems to me you don’t understand economics like you think you do.

Tournaments is one form of advertising. IF you think that capcom cares more for tournament players than console players then you are delusional.

Uh oh. They’re on to me. The gamestop Fuhrer will have my head for this. Who would have thought that fun games sell well is a motto that only gamestop employees use???

if we are talking SFxTK then they are one of the same, as it never had(or seems like it will) an arcade release. I think Capcom cares for it’s tournament community, that was my point. I never said that they were their focal point, quote where i implied this?

Honestly the best thing this game did for me was made me play Tekken. I kinda of got a taste in SfxT and never gave Tekken a chance till after this game. If its not gems, it’s getting Dorya’d for 80% or the timer or jabs…etc It’s just to messy and frustrating as a fan of SF games to defend. I’ve defended some brutal shit in capcom games too, but this is like the straw that broke the camels back for me. I just can’t back this game or company if they continue to produce titles that are so tragic. I mean if you like this game, keep playing ignore the mindless bs some ppl spout, but if you don’t try some of those game you never gave a chance cause they might surprise you/

After watching that TS Sabin take on the new gems. Im pretty goddamned convince that the new gyms guarantee alot of people free rank points…
Hell I even experienced it myself and was just discouraged.
Even Clakey D and Mike Ross played against some Heihachi dude who had like Ultra defense or whatever. It made Heihachi damn near impossible to throw or hit.
Sheesh

this BS will pass…eventually. For now its the talk of the town because it single handedly fucked over ranked matches overnight…Of course people are pissed. I’m just dumb founded on how long it will take Capcom to fix this issue if at all, I can deal without ranked, apparently it isn’t as easy for other people…they need their fix o_O

Im not going to lie though…the shit is funny as fuck because I didn’t believe people actually do that mindless shit(hasn’t happened like that on my end)…so it’s quite hilarious. Jab…Jab…Jab…really bro? you stopping it?..well shit…mash DP when in doubt! lolz!?! ahh this shit is retarded…but i still love this broken game.

Hooooly shit.

I have yet to actually play this game online, and between reading back on a couple of these threads about the gems and watching that Arturo video, I don’t think I have the desire to.

It’s like I’m looking for ONE good reason to justify my purchase of SFxTK, but there isn’t one to be found.

I can’t give you a solid reason to buy this game…especially if your sold on tag2…but I say this. It’s a fun waste of time until tag2 if that helps…if you can’t look past not playing enjoyable ranked matches for the time being and some pretty derpy stuff overall and if your a Steve player you maybe sadly disapointed…ya…just pretend this game doesn’t exist.

I bought this game a couple days after it’s launch but I’ve only played it only a handful of times because of school and because all the other fgs felt more complete. Anyone who isn’t totally blind can see the huge gameplay flaws and bullshit company policies circulating around this…creation of a game, but I felt that as long as the netcode on it was decent it could at least be fun to dick around with. But now even the thought of that looks unpromising.

And I hardly touch ranked matches in ANY fighting game, unless I’m simply bored out of my mind.

Well like Ive said afew times on different threads but there hasnt been a major balance change to the overall gameplay yet but yeah like someone else said I am sure they will talk about it after evo heck they might announce it at evo like ae2012 but I do hope they either rethink how gems are made or get ride of them but I kinda have some faith in capcom I mean back when sf4 vanilla was released it was pretty bad had so many problems but they fix most of it in super so yeah come on capcom dont fuck up #SwiftRage

Dammit I didn’t dare to grab onto a live wasp’s nest for 50 bucks just to give up on the game now!

In truth I’m holding out hope and I’m going to keep playing the game because I honestly do like a lot of the features. A tag out game that doesn’t play like the VS series is really something that I like. This idea of forcing you to balance out your team adds another layer of strategy, which is essentially what a fighter is all about.
Another thing is that, even though I never got into Tekken, I’ve always thought that it had some really badass characters. The chance to play them in a 2D game isn’t something I want to give up on. Plus, DLC controversy aside, I am looking forward to new characters coming out and I like that it will extend the life of the game. Guy and King on the same team? I’m down. Just stop with the BS and remember that the gameplay has to be worked on.

I still play the game, regardless what people say, but thats my own justification. Trying to convince other people to buy it is another matter because im not sure on their likes,dislikes, preferences or if they would even enjoy the game let alone justifying paying $60 for this game. If you can get this game for about half the MSRP, your good tho~

Again, I think the game is fun, but it’s only worth the trouble after the fact(when the DLC characters are out) and paying $30 bucks for it is reasonable since your dropping $20 right afterwards for the characters…I think if your interested in the game at least play it at a event/tournaments or rent the damn thing because that online ranked is apparently a big draw for people…lolz

This CrAPCOM assholes should be making “Block Breaker” gems instead of this crappy gems, they are doing all wrong!!! I’m fucking sick of those Guile’s/Boxer’s just crouching there with autoblock gems letting the time run out and just hunting. fuck them!

I don’t know who is the one in charge of the “creative” part of the fighting games at CrAPCOM, but hell, this is the internet, i bet someone could find his twitter/fb acc and fill it with shit like he’s doing.

I like my game, but I won’t throw away the 80 bucks (yes, overprize for being in another country).