Zero's Invisible Buster glitch

So while at a tourney this past weekend while playing in casuals somehow while playing while holding down Zero’s buster it turned invisible. I could still hear the sound charging but the image of the buster wasn’t there which freaked me out. My friend told me this has happened to him before on occasion and that it’s a glitch.
Was wondering has this happened before to anyone? Because it happened to me twice this past weekend and I never knew about it before and this has never happened to me in vanilla/ultimate in tourneys/online until this past weekend.
I was also wondering if there is anyway that this could be replicated as a way to use Zero’s level 3 buster as an invisible attack which would catch someone off guard since they can’t see it?

yeah happens to me a lot, its just random/useless

It’s useful when they can’t hear anything lol.

It happens fairly often as well. As long as you can hear your buster and know you still have a charge, it shouldn’t be too big a deal. No clue what causes it though

I vaguely recall getting this when releasing a shot that doesn’t come out due to block stun or uncancellable moves, then charging. maybe not though.

I mentioned this in the main glitch thread a while back but no one there knew what caused it either. The only pieces I had to work with at the time were it only happened when I was against Spencer and only on Metro City, but both of those pieces have been debunked since. At first it pissed me off because I thought I lost my buster (false obviously) and it just threw me off, but now that I know it can happen I love when it does because opponents forget about it all the time.

That’s weird. Never had it happened to me though.

It’s still good to know about. shrug

Holy Snapple this is actually something I want to abuse. Any info on how to replicate this? A lot of people don’t listen to the game at all so abusing this would helllllla be useful.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah maybe if we had some Zero lab monster like Nini or maybe AvariceX or that Texas Zero (sorry forgot your name) that could lab something up that would seem cool. Idk lol

If I got just a basic idea of what situations caused it I can probably recreate it. If we can do it we really need a zero tech thread lol.’

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

sigh of relief

I was gonna quit this game forever if yall niggas came up with a way to shoot invisible busters.

Fuck that noise.

ROUND TRIP GLITCH???

Yeah I came across this glitch a few times it’s annoying because everytime it happens to me I’m never sure what level my buster is. If I could recreate it I would love to incorporate it into my play. But how any ideas?

this happens to me far too often. My guess is the time you choose to charge it, is what makes it happen.

im not really sure how this would work against any competent player more than once…if a good zero is not charging his buster something is obviously up.

and that’s just early on, after a bit everyone will notice a good zero isn’t charging buster.