Zero Side Switch Tech

So I finally made an account on SRK because I think I may have come up with a side switch that’s pretty easy and I wanted to share it with everyone.(I know there has already been a sideswitch video made but this doesn’t use command dashes)

Unfortunately I don’t have any footage because I don’t have a capture card but I might upload something from a cell camera in a bit. I spent time in the lab figuring this out because I kept botching inputs while trying to confirm midscreen or cornered off of cr.:m: > :h: > :f::h: > :s: and I noticed I would cross under midair when I input cr.:m: > cr.:h: > :f::h: > :s: this is because cr.:h: makes your enemy airborne and Shippuga increases their height before launch.

So the inputs are, assuming P1 side:
cr.:m: > cr.:h: > :f::h: > :s: > sj.:m: > sj.:m: > xxLv3Buster > :rdp::l: > land > relaunch air magic series > vergil extender > LL

Notes:
-This requires something like 30 frames of buster charge before you start.
-Both of the sj.:m: will hit above/slightly behind your head
-If done close to midscreen you need to add :h: before relaunch to keep yourself from crossing under again(this can be tricky depending on character)
-Sometimes you will land on the wrong side of the falling character you usually have time to take 1 step back. If not add some delay in the buster cancel(morrigan is a notable character that needs buster delay)
-For short characters (ammy, vewtiful joe, rocket raccoon) never let Shippuga hit more than twice or they will float above the second sj.:m:

Have fun looping your strong side!

This was known ever since they ruined Shippuga Loop in Ultimate Marvel, there are a lot of other ways to side-switch too. A lot of people like to use the standard LMH,f+H,S, j.MM delay H (crossed over) buster etc.

this is what i usually do , its easy and you can charge at the start of the combo
[media=youtube]_fVMz5o1SnU[/media]

I do the above also. So easy. But there was a video to do something flashier.

[media=youtube]yGVqTNjdlkk[/media]