Zero any level X Factor infinite?

I’ve learned my lesson from previous posts so before I post my findings has anybody else seen a zero xfactor infinite? and I’m talking even in level 1. If so i wont upload mine. (this is without sougenmu ofc a raw infinite) If it does exist can someone post it and ill see if its different/harder whatever than mine

you could’ve posted this in combo section, no? pretty sure there is no such thing as a lvl 1 infinite…do you mean a kill combo? in that case most people know about rekkhoa xfc s, lightning buster lightning blah blah.

We have a combo thread. And we have lightning loop. Learn it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Haikuwar don’t be a dick and answer the question if you know the answer. Thats the topic of this thread a question just as anybody elses questions that are posted as new threads and if it’s in the wrong place let a mod delete it. As for new tech if it is it deserves a new post for exposure rather than on the back end of the combo section just like every tac infinite has gotten for every character ggs. And in response to the polite response I’m talking no assists and no meter simply a raw infinite like for example like Felicia’s or Arthur’s that can be done potentially forever given unlimited x factor time (sorry if those are bad examples I have a mind block :confused: and if it means that much to you haiku ill post it in the combo section once my question is answered)

I did answer you question dumbass… you cam fucking lighting infinite even without Sougenmu… holy shit go into training mode and learn your character before trying to be fed answers and tech. I hate people like you who fill up our threads both quick questions that drown out other important threads. We have a combo thread and a quick answer quick question thread. Use those, If someone doesn’t get back to you then be patient or do some research. Ya know… Google it ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

we have a lightning loop? thats your answer? pathetic. Who ever says hes going into lightning loops without sougenmu. Learning my character has nothing to do with the fact of if it exists or not and the reason i’m here is because I did google and didn’t find anything hence again why its a question thread. Crying over a post location is petty though trolls must feed off you rofl

first off your being a dick by saying " Ill hide my findings unless anyone else has seen it" When we all have shared info here with each other. SECOND We answered you question and NO he doesnt besides lightning loops and some EXTENDED loops in xfactor 3 that I wont share since you dont know about it. THIRD theres a Combo thread made for this stuff, its not petty we have had MAJOR problems with people spamming the thread with new topics with legit threads being buried under countless " OMG HOW DO YOU DO THIS" By scrubs like you. If you wouldve posted in the Combo or ask a question thread we wouldve been glad to help you but notice how NO OTHER of us Zero players tried to help you and instead you are clogging up our forums.

Well…

to answer the question, yes, he does have an XF infinite. His Lv.3 XF infinites:
[media=youtube]ou50NWxbJHA[/media]
and
[media=youtube]PdG0zQt2X3U[/media]

I’ve been working on another new one in the corner and one midscreen. I’ll post the vids later.