"Your comment is awaiting moderation."

I have not been able to post on the front page articles with my twitter in months because I keep getting this message. What gives? My comments are never approved and I don’t even troll. My last message was about Lex being a decent character in Injustice.

Same here, first thought was they were cherrypicking comments, anyway not sure what the deal is except the whole commenting system on the front page is made superfluous because of the extra logins and awaiting moderation.

@MrWizard
@Ponder
@D3v
@Inkblot

Or whoever put this feature in, please take it out. My twitter posts don’t even show up on the front pages anymore.

No idea what’s up with front page comments waiting for moderation (I don’t have mod access to Disqus). I’ll ask around to see if there’s something up.

Why do you want to post in the front page when there are hundreds of forum threads in need of attention?

Cuz sometimes shit happens, someone’s gotta deal with it, and who you gonna call?

I found out that you just have to verify your email through the official disqus site, my comments ended up appearing after that.