You Gotta Problem With Me, Bub? Wolverine Thread

i love wolverine,but not in mvc2, he’s not that playable here in the philippines.
cause here mvc2 is set at 1 dmg.so he’s not that good here…
maybe we can play him at 3

xmen vs streetfighter wolvie ftw.

Are you kidding? Blum is to wolverine what Conroy is to Batman.

This. Rather have one awesome Wolverine over two “just okay” Wolverines any day of the week. Bub.

I really wish they would give him his old boots back, looks kind of weird without the spikes. I am glad he doesn’t have the blue underwear anymore.

MvC1 Wolverine was by far the most godly wolverine to exist. I don’t care if they change him, but I would like my Head stomp to work fast and properly this time around.

I concur

Has there been any mention of alternate costumes/uniforms ala sf4?

We’ve only have a teaser trailer to go on. There are not much info on the game.

That said, we’ll probably find out more once E3 comes around.

I really wanna know why everyone is hating on his costume

It’s 2010 the 90’s been over.

^ Congratulations! New information has been found

Healing factor could maybe give him the ability to heal red life faster than everyone else while tagged out. Or maybe even the ability to regain regular health a bit slower than he gains red life.

I hope he has the same head stomp as in marvel 1

He had healing factor in Xmen COTA and MSH. Dunno why they took it out.

healing factor super in X-COTA
after filling up the ‘complex’ X-Power Bar to lvl.2 :qcb:+:3k:
will deplete 1 lvl of super meter :wonder: iirc

note: was an X-ability [ie lvl.1 super like Berserker Charge]
…and not a Hyper-X [lvl.3] :sweat: iirc

healing factor super in MSH …is not a real super because you have to…
get that life gem then :qcb:+:3p:
[heals faster/more than other characters do] no super meter spent

note: Berserker Charge required getting that power gem.

The idea of linking his lvl.1 healing factor super to a meter storing 3 plus stocks of lvl.1 supers may have detoured its’ return in later games; imho a lvl.3 would cost too much.

however :coffee: his passive healing factor has been in every game thus far :rock:

Wolvie + Healing factor = top tier

thats a great idea, wow why didnt I think of that?

I dont really mind having 2 wolverines, so long as it doesn’t require them to take up 2 separate slots. What can be done is just set Bone Wolverine to be picked with the kick buttons and adamentium with the punch buttons. There wont be any differences in the moves list, the bone claws are just cosmetic.

Like in my other post (that got locked cuz people here just like to lock shit that they dont approve of), Wolverine should have his Drill Claw to super cancel into Fatal Claw w/out having to miss same with Tornado claw to give him more than 1 option to go into the same super. His Berserker Rage super should heal him over time (while the timer is still on and if he gets hit, he doesn’t lose any healable red life bar, only the yellow). In mvc2, the assists were kinda messed up, Expansion should have been Drill claw and dash should’ve been Berserker Barrage…not the other way around, it doens’t make sense.

Your thread got locked because it was a duplicate of this one, not out of any kind of disapproval.

I don’t recall Wolvie having a passive healing factor in any game other than MSH? In MSH, whenever he took damage some would automatically recover. He seemed like a he took more damage then the other characters though so maybe it was just a cosmetic thing?

Well anyway, his Rage super should heal him over time (so long as the time bar is one). Or if they want to use it like a REAL rage thing, he should be able to do damage like something out of Baroque in TvC. Yes, this isn’t TvC, i am aware of that, but Wolverine needs something to be good again. Not overly cheap, but actually PLAYABLE! And not just Wolverine, but everyone.

Well anyway, his Rage super should heal him over time (so long as the time bar is one). Or if they want to use it like a REAL rage thing, he should be able to do damage like something out of Baroque in TvC. Yes, this isn’t TvC, i am aware of that, but Wolverine needs something to be good again. Not overly cheap, but actually PLAYABLE! And not just Wolverine, but everyone.