Yoshi Technology (2012-2013 tech compilation)

I did this a while ago but it was set to private/unlisted. Now I’m making it public. :tup:

Most of this will still be applicable in ver 2013. When something won’t work anymore in 2013 I mention it in an annotation. I also mention how some of the buffs and nerfs will impact some of these setups and stuff like that. Chances are the changes in the december update will open up a bunch of new combos and setups that were not possible before. So it will almost be like relearning a new character. A much better character. :slight_smile: But there’s a lot of things in there that will still work and that we can use as a base to build from and improve.

Nice video, its gonna be really useful for me when i start playing again in a few weeks.

Forgot to give you credit. You came up with a few of those setups after all. :slight_smile: I remember the air target combo setup and the meaty PB into j.mk cross-under I learned from watching you play a long time ago.

btw this is just a big compilation of techs. But there’s so much things that I need to put them in video to remember them lol. This way I can also see which setup gives me the best reward for least risk/ressource. And I can already think about ways to modify some of these for ver 2013.

A couple of new setups:

Keep in mind the roll nerf + throw buff and the fact that Yoshimitsu’s Sweep will be special cancellable and cr.mp will hit low. :slight_smile: Those 4 things combined will greatly improve Yoshimitsu’s mixups and oki game.