Yokota Air Base - Fussa

I mainly play online due to my schedule and situation. Killer Instinct and Battlefield 4 are what Ive been playing most but I also have PS3, 360 and Wii U.
Do u play any fighters?

Just got in last week. Looking for local SSFIV players. Was pretty active with AE, but took a long break.

I went to the Plaza Capcom near base, holy hell it was amazing. So many USFIV players, it was crazy hyped up.

Im just picking up SF again with the release of Ultra but Ive mainly been playing KI on XB1. If u still wanna play add ProudDisciple on both PSN and XBL.

Waiting on my household goods to get in, which has my TE stick (PS3). Maybe we can get a couple people to head to Plaza Capcom for some Ultra games.

I’m back at Yokota, where I used to live almost 10 years ago.

…Where’s Plaza Capcom? Every arcade that I frequented back in the day closed down.

I actually dont go to the arcades due to my situation, I mainly play online.

So apparently the Plaza Capcom just shutdown or moved. Kinda surprised me as it was just there a couple weeks ago, and seemingly very popular.

We should try to rent out yujo for a night so we can meet up and all play together. Who would be down with that?!?!

What’s the cost of that? I’d be down.

Do you play online at all?

Anyone around?

Since MKX has released Im hoping someone will answer to this thread.

I’m going to Yokota January 2017. A long time from now but just a heads up.

Where are you located now?

I most likely won’t be around by then.