Yie Ar Kung Fu Tournament

I have discovered that the gameboy advance port of Yie Ar Kung Fu in the Konami Arcade Advanced compiliation features improved hitboxes for all the characters, adds two new characters (bishoo and clayman, unlockable by inputting the Konami code at the title screen, plus there is a third bamboo forest stage that is playable) and get this, there is a two player link cable mode that allows for both players to play with every character, even without a second cartridge (although you can only choose one backround if you dont have two cartridges; if you do you can choose from all 3). How fun would it be if there was an EVO Tournament for this game next year or just any kind of tournament? I want you to express your support for this idea here.

I have begun the democratic proceedings.

Oh wait, I forgot… you can read all about Yie Ar Kung Fu here: http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/yiearkungfu/yiearkungfu.htm

Didn’t know there’s a port thought this was about the c64 version.

Jesus that game was awesome and fucking impossible to beat lol.

Makes me wish I had second Gamecube and Gameboy Player.

Sounds like a mystery game tournament.

Yie Ar Kung Fu will always rock!
Nuncha was mexican, Nuncha Villa Pistolas was his name.

YUSS

Choose the correct verb in the sentence below.

Yie Ar Kung Fu (was/is) the shit.

The GBA port has improved hit boxes and other stuff? Hell ya! I might just get this version for that reason alone. I too definitely need to get a GB Player.

I just picked up the XBLA version, but I haven’t found any online matches yet.

I would be down