Yesterday's Great match in China of Kof 98: Xiaohai(2p) Vs Xiao Black(1P)

The Lastest KOF 98 Game match on 12.1 2012.
I believe this is the last Kof 98 big match in China.
The result is 19-20. Xiaohai Won.
Two great Kof 98 players fight each other. I think Dakou, Xiaohai, Xiao Black are the 3 best Kof 98 players in China.

[media=youtube]JpFnpPM4yxA[/media]
[media=youtube]_AIkd1rD_jQ[/media]
[media=youtube]icUjNhazZ6A[/media]
[media=youtube]y_BNjeV9rGE[/media]

This is only DV vesion, I will upload the HD version when it comes out.

1P is Xiao Black
2p is Xiao Hai (World Champion of Kof 98 )

When you say the last big match in KOf98, does that mean they are dropping the game and focusing on stuff like 13 more? Or is there another story?

They will not play KOF13. I think Xiaohai will focus on Street Fighter 4.
13 is not popular in China at all.
The most popular fighting game is Kof 97, then the 98 in China.
However, the arcade is falling in China. So fewer and fewer ppl will play arcade anymore in most cities in China.

Doesn’t surprise me that arcades are failing in those countries. I wish some people would understand that the arcade business isn’t exactly booming over there. Better than what places like the US have but they aren’t thriving.

anyway, good choice for him to focus on Sf4. Afterall, didn’t he get something like top 8 at Evo this year so I can see why that makes a hell of a lot more sense considering how much of a global game Sf4 has become. What is Xiao going to focus on? Or is he pretty much done with this generation’s fighters?

And I’m surprised KOf97 is more popular in China than 98. Everything I ever read was that 98 was the end all be all of fighters there.

I believe Xiaohai and Dakou will foucus on SF4 only.
I don’t think they will practice kof13 for next EVO.