Yang Ultra 1 setups

Just a compilation for you guys. Don’t see it posted anywhere. Gonna pick-up Yang for the sweet UltraSF4 buffs!

[media=youtube]BaXXaNNTI04[/media]

( combo ) - can be excluded

1st set-up:
(hp.Rekka 2x FADC) cl.mk ultra
Notes: This is the best and easiest to land in midscreen combo

2nd set-up:
hp.Rekka 2x FADC ultra
Notes: VERY Hard to land. It’s 2-3frame, best if you doubletap your PPP.

3rd set-up:
(hp.Rekka 2x FADC) cl.mk xx j lk.divekick ultra
Notes: Very strict timing to land. High chance you will either land late or input divekick too early and divekick won’t come out.

4th set-up:
(FA crumple) ex.Palms ultra
Notes: Not really reliable. Use ex.Palms as a frametrap or from crumple. Highest damage if you can land it.

5th set-up:
CORNER ONLY
(Rekkas x2 FADC) cl.mk ultra
Notes: Easy to land. cl.mk can be used as frametrap from cr.lp/st.lp

6th set-up:
CORNER ONLY
(FA crumple xx backdash) ex.Palms ultra
Notes: Highest damage but not really reliable. Sometimes opponent will go over if you input mistime

7th set-up:
hp.Rekka 2x FA crumple ultra
Notes: Strict timing.

8th set-up:
hk.Divekick ultra
Notes: Unreliable but hey. Needs to be counterhit/really hit at the toes

You’re forgetting st. LP into Ultra and command throw into cl. MK, dash Ultra 1. The latter is one of his most important and damaging options aside from just raw cl. MK into ultra and FADC into ultra.

CH st close mp ultra1
cr lp ,st hp trade os ultra1

Thanks for your input guys. Those are really hard to do and I can’t seem to replicate them. I’m a fraud

ppl are thinkig yang is gonna b godlike in ultra. the buffs arent permanent. they wont give him more life so his bad matchups will stay his bad matchups. we need more info before believing yang is gonna be top 10. I think capcom is very close to learning the formula for fighting game balance. I personally think u will c alot of yang early but they will stop cuz of better characters with lower risk/equal reward.

cl.mk walk forward U1, does this work on every character??

No it doesn’t. One such example is Adon. I haven’t tested it all out yet or play that much since this video.

Point blank cl. mk > walk forward > U1 works on everyone but Zangief, E.Honda, Adon, Cody, Dee Jay and Dudley according to my testing.

Ah okay thx, but actually I am very very comfortable with doing cs.mk dash U1, works like >80% in an actual match, which is good for me.