Xbox live gheyness

im having a very hard time finding good players on xbox live. everywhere i go i get mashed and cheesed to death. losing to trash in AE is very annoying. i do really well playing against people who know what they’re doing in street fighter. i enjoy the high level play a lot and losing never really upsets me because i know i actually have something to work on. so if you’re a player in the 3000-5000 pp range please add me on xbox live:lifeispeachy17. i will play anyone who has some skill. so please i am begging you all to please give me a reason to play street fighter. i feel like i cant get better if im playing crappy players. i hope im not the only person in in the world with this problem and i hope you all understand where im coming from.

“gheyness” are you 12

Losing doesnt bother you? Getting cheesed to death? You want play good players?

Did it ever occur that you ARE playing good players? SF is that cheese homie.

if you’re not cheesing in sf you’re doin it wrong.

So if you lose to trash and people who don’t know what they’re doing… what does that make you?

props to the vocabulary of a 12 year old homophobe. woot woot.

-_-

You have three options:
a) suck it up and soldier on. If you’re as good as you believe you are you should be able to beat “trashy players”.

B) if you so badly want to play high level play, stop being an online warrior and find a local scene to play in and attend tournaments in your spare time. Even going to the arcade once a year is better than spending all your time on XBL.

c) Pick up a nicer, less frustrating hobby, like knitting or watching Bob Ross Joy of Paintings tapes.

We can’t make you better in the end, it’s your fate.

I hear ya… online is nothing but spammers. They’ll spam fireballs at a distance, and if you get in close to attack, they’ll sit there and spam block all day while you try to attack them. Practically everybody I play uses the same lameass ‘strategy’ of finding some move that I have a hard time defending against, and then abusing it while blocking or otherwise avoiding my attempts to counterattack. I don’t get angry about it or anything, it’s just such a ghey, no-skill way to get a win.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/attachment.php?attachmentid=56071&d=1271972002

Spamming block?! Xbox live gheyness indeed…

You see young grasshopper, you must evenly blend great zoning, non dropped combos, great reversals and random throwing strings to confuse scrubs, friends and your top tiers alike. Practice long and hard (thats what she said) and you will in turn, help run evo next year with the accumlative respect you’ve earned. America… Fuck yea. :wink:

Come on dude, save the troll bait for OP.

You seem to be a crappy player yourself. No offense.