XBL Only - Dudley Endless Lobby Sessions -

I can do like Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Sunday nights. Friday’s the only one off limits because I go to Real Fight Night

i’m back on XBL. <_< loving the freeness. never been to 3500k pp before.

Meetings Sunday nights
starting 8 PM EST

If i’m not on who else can host?

will edit endless mgb profile message
will edit first post for rules like not uploading matches
how to git banned from (when i host) sessions (and endlessmgb)

how to use endlessmgb (since it’s obv people dont get it yet)

Why no uploading matches?

because no. it’s just practice, people brag a lot when they win, too. no need to upload, you can save them but don’t upload I guess.

anyway I’m going to host right now because I’m bored and it’s friday and there’s no school and there’s nothing to do right now for me. send a message to mellowec and ill send invite.

Makes sense. I’d only save them if I wanted to study later, no uploading. Hard to brag when I get bodied :o

i cant host today gonna go out to dinner soon

first the level 3, then the rank and other vids, and now this. nobody mirin’.

Yo mellow we should play on psn… “renegade”

got 3 side characters + dudley, don’t even have to use dudley just use your 2ndaries or whoever

lol i dont have secondaries idk how to use anything that’s not dudley sorry.

also gotta get ae back from my friend, lend it to him before the 2012 patch because tghe online for ps3 ae is ass, so I didn’t care. even with ethernet, but we’ll see when my bro goes to school and I have internet to myself next week.

sounds good, well just hit me up whenever. But once diablo 3 is out i’m pulling a batman

ill let you know, gonna get it sometime this week or next week (lazy since school is done i just wanna relax)

@Reewind

for starters
learn to walk forward more
i had you from one corner to the other 3 times in a few matches (throwing you out the corner to test how well defense was

empty jump as an approach to see how limited your opponent’s anti airs are
EX Duck upper is good for turtling but 120 damage at the cost of a bar is shit

idk just adapt more rlly idk

Hit confirms
Start hit confirming into HP jet upper bruh so many jump ins into c.LP (c.LP) s.HK xx HP/EX MGB
Confirm the jump in hitting or confirm whart your opponent is doing before the ump in even hits
that’s how top seth’s confirm of 1 jab

anti airs
Learn what you can c.HK as an anti air and what you can.
instead of going for EX Duckk upper 120 damage go for 60 damage single hit ex upper into duck straight 160 damage (with juggle after if possible)
I want you to take EX Upper single hit > EX Upper > Ultra 2 to training mode

pokes
Turtle fggt
explore Duck Straight and Duck Upper pressure
if opponent starts neutral jumpin in anticipation start empty ducking or duck uppering ( confirm by ducking and if they jump cancel into upper, if not just empty duck)

ultra 2 / super combos
Cant say your super combos were mainly from footsies c.HK duck straight xx super
I was hoping to see at some point a 500+ damage super combo at least bruh

air to airs
read jumpins with nj MK
read corner escape attempts with jump back LP MP HP(requires timing and knowledge of character’s jumping attacks which is easy
idk rlly
it’ll get you to wanna move more.

punish combos
Dudley doesnt hurt much
most punshing combo meterless you did was 308 eterless and 360 with meter
dont forget what characters f.MK s.MP s.HK works on
dont forget what f.MK s.MP c.MP s.HK works on
dont forget
*>big juggles *
>long links
pick one
you have the ex duck juggles down (lol i use ex straight into lk upper cuz lk duck straight into ex upper is hard as hell bruh)
[S]anti fireball[/S]
okizeme
idk why you use f.HP on my wake up when im meterless.
idk why you use f.MK and HP on my wake up when im meterless
idk why you’d do it when i have meter
if i backdash o well. either read it with a preemptive j.HK where i will end up, use EX SSB (tut ) or auto pilot safe jump HK until they stop backdashing / focus backdash

OSs/
i dotn have tut out but explore meaty c.LK timing (not set ups because obvious after a while)
explore safe jump with j.HP due to lots of lbockstun into overheads ect ect c.HP block string ect ect

[S]Resets[/S]
[S]idk[/S]

Blockstrings and Pressure
use full target combos if you have weak blockstrings. at least you get out with half a bar in meter

Buffering
cant buffer if you turtle full screen breh

th-thanks…

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ THE REPLY, THAT WAS SOME DRAGON BALL Z SHIT.

reewind = krillin. speaking of DBZ…

http://www.dbz.tv/watch/dragonball-z-episode-56/

brb this is good.

I Love DBZ, your my hero for the day for linking this.

Nah Dudley is mirin this anime instead
[media=youtube]O7Vh8tVPjHk[/media]
Rolling thunder with jet engine sounds ftw

living my last year on earth like zyzz without the roids

Updated first post

If any of you’s interested in hosting your own things lemme know I’ll edit first post.