XBL MvC2 Tournament v3.0 (Registration closed)

Ohhhhhh Goodie! I wonder who I play? Cheekies?

Hey MVC2 Roundhouse, when do you wan to do this?

Goliath over game galaxy
3-2

hey charlie, I don’t when a good time for you would be to get our match in, let me know what time PST.

our match isnt up yet… 1st round is going on, so no hurries. been gettin out hella late from work, exhausted. we can do our match tomorrow if that’s ok. what’s yer schedule like?

Is there a losers bracket?

Wait it says that the deadline is on Wednesday. Can I still sign up?

Tomorrow I’ll be on at night around 10-11pm. I don’t think i’ll be on much in the morning at all. If tomorrow night is bad I’m good for thursday afternoon or friday all day.

I thought everyone wanted this tournie to go down? =[

Got a question for all participants… Seeing how the deadline is here and only one match has occured…

A) Would anyone have any objections to me extending the deadline just this **once **and adding 2 more players: Taiga knee and IFC Zangief? (Mainly directed to the players who have byes because that’s the slot they’d fill in…)

or

B) Just add them in but in the losers bracket in place of a bye and keep the current deadline?

IMO I would personally go with A and I will give up my bye if everyone agrees… Besides, what fun is a free tournie with a lack of participants but a shit ton of byes?

If I don’t get a response from anyone I will go with option B and update.

Add them in the byes.

Cmon guys! Get ur matches done!

Roundhouse! Where you at, playa?

Option B! As long as I’m playing good players (with decent connection), I don’t care what you do. I wanna see who I play though

att turned off my internet so i probably wont have itfor a little. just put me in losers if you need to

Option A sounds good. (hold on. making new account to make more votes for option A)
Wait, only ONE match has occurred? Than make it option A.
I’ll play Diet first match. :slight_smile: kidding.
Also, is anyone on now? It’s been a month since I played. It’d be nice to have some practice.

Reason why I say B, is because there is a deadline and everyone should have to follow. Thats just the way that I see it, but like I said Whatever you choose is fine as long as I play against good players!

you on right now? We can do some casuals if you want. I’m I’ll give you some comp.

didnt know theres was a tourny going on… is it to late to enter?

SAint Huey, let me know when’s good for you man. I’m on the WC breh.

I’m on now if anybody else is!

doesn’t look like i’ll play much tonight(wednesday), tomorrow between noon-3pm is pretty good, or friday afternoon or night.