XBL MvC2 Tournament v3.0 (Registration closed)

Sounds good man. I’ll see if I can get on tomorrow during that time. What coast are you on?

I’ll be on in an hour if you wanna get some matches in. LETS DO IT.

kool

You down?

mvc2 over me, 3-0. GGS man! I think the first and last match were pretty close, can’t really remember the 2nd one.

How’s 1 olclcok tomo sound Huey? (Thursday)

We should let rick james aka sirmixagrip play and be in losers.

Just saying

Phocus: when are you down?

cool i’ll be on in like 20 mins.

Well me and Goliat played …what about everyone else…

I wish they made it like 3s online tourney sou you don’t have to wait days to play,its kinda annoying like that…

3-1 Taigaknee. Gg’s Roarkian. Nice infinites.

damn i missed this!
lemme rape k1 n ironmatchue!

Fixed. Khaos over Pisstol Starred 3-0

Send her to losers if she waaaaaaannnttttssss, goblyn!

let me know when ur ready charlie

Yo Vegita and Charlie. What’s your guys schedule? Imma have to play the winner of you two and just wanna figure that out. I might be busy from Fri night to Sun morning. Tryin to get my match in before then if possible.

RECEDING HARLINE > K1
SCORE 3-0

i’ll send you a mullet off ebay brotha! LMFAO

lemme get in on this tourney!

my bad guys. work had been killer for me… pistol star and sirmixagrip in losers anyone? imma update the bracket today. IFC gief i’ll be available for the better part of the day.

Forgive me for not making this like the 3s tournie and allowing my job to take priority causing me lil to no sleep and not staying on top of things. My bad for allowing others to enter the tournie just so it wasn’t completely free with byes and making it a lil more competitive, thus altering the schedule. All in all it’s my fault. Won’t happen next time, I’ll stick to the schedule. Just thought it would be ok after getting the opinion of the majority of the players, especially since it’s a **free **tournie…

I can play during the day before 6pm and throughout the day on thursdays and fridays

Well I for one appreciate you running this thing for us. Thank you, Mr Goblyn!

sounds good. let me know what happens with you and Charlie.