WTS on eBay: PSP 3000 bundled with Final Fantasy II brand new, and 8GB Sony Pro Duo HG, $64.99 +ship

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271156192639?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PSP was refurbished, fresh from the warehouse! So plenty of brand new parts in it. Screen and system are in excellent condition!!! Might have some light, barely visible scuffs on the unit, screen looks beautiful on/off either way. FFII is brand new SEALED, “Favorites 20th Anniversary” edition. Comes with official Sony 8GB Pro Duo HG memory stick! :tup:

Price is $64.99 + $14.99 shipping. Bought this a couple weeks back, but some unforeseen finances came up =/ What can you do!!

Straight from my eBay page: Paypal only, all sales final. Immediate payment required! Ships up to two business days after payment is received!! Ships to the CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY!! Happy buying! =]

Many of you have purchased from me and sold items to me, so don’t be afraid to ask questions or check my eBay profile from the link!!! :china: Pictures on the eBay page too, thanks!