WTS: Blank Cases - $55 Shipped

I got mine a few days ago and I’m working on getting the parts. Do you have a art template for these?

@Grand_Sage_Moses - Sure, just give me a few minutes and I’ll send it to you.

Just to let you guys know that I’m working on something really cool.
I can’t tell you what is it at this moment, I want to have so progress to show you.
Just stick around and I promise I won’t disappoint you.

dm’d

Just sent you a Pm.

Could you do Hitbox layout too?

Forgot to mention I PM’d.

PMed for the 6 button layout! Ill take it, HMU

Oh, sorry if I forgot to check this thread.

All PMs I’ve received have been answered.

@kazuyafan94 - I don’t have any PM from you, please check again.

@DotCal - Yes, I can do a hit-box layout too.

And so… by popular demand, I will start to build more of these cases the next week. So, if anyone is still interested in getting one of my blank cases, please send a PM.
I will build only the cases with more demand and maybe I will do an extra one for those. Remember, any layout is possible, just let me know in you PM.

Made a mistake, sorry!

Just a quick update for those who may be waiting for this.
I been working on the new batch of cases since the very first week of the month, but the weather here has been very nasty lately (lots of rain and strong winds) that kept me from continue with the rest of the process.
Also, I am taking care of all the orders that have already been paid (hang on guys, I’m almost there!) and after that I will continue with the rest of the blank cases… which, by the way I will have these in limited quantities.
I have 2 new models and one of them will be more accessible, still need to think about the price but I can guarantee you it will be less than the regular price.

PM’d

not to derail the thread but do you or anyone that you know of make blank cases for American parts?

Out of respect for @Fearless I PM’ed you a link vs. posting it in his TO thread.

PMd

PM’d about a older order I made.