Pm’d

Bump

Up

Bump still searching

Up to the top

Still searching

up up and away

up up and away

I’ve got 3. Going to be putting up most of my arcade stick/parts collection in the next coming weeks as everything has just been sitting around unused for years.

The Voltechs are probably what I want to keep out of all my stuff, but if the price is right I’d maybe get rid of one of them. I paid a lot to obtain them in the first place.

Here’s one (low profile)

Imgur

Here’s the second (carbon fiber weave, low profile, VLX length)

Imgur
Imgur

I also have one more that is similar to the first (VAS-HG), but it’s taller. It provides universal lever support. The wooden sides is curly walnut (i think), but also comes a second pair that is maple. These are older pictures, and don’t show it that great. It’s in storage right now, so could go dig it out if interested.

Imgur

PM me if you’re serious, I paid a pretty penny for these. All are in great condition with very little use.

2 Likes

Private message you

Bump still searching

bump to the top

Still searching

I have one. Could use a repainting of the metal portion, but it’s in good condition. Let me know if interested still and I’ll upload some pics.

EDIT: Just took a look at it. It’s in pretty good shape for it being 9 or 10 years old and going through 4 moves. It’s metal + wood together. The wood is in pretty good shape honestly. The metal has paint damage, but no structural damage. Just cleaning and repainting it will do the job. The plexi has a chip on one of the corners though so you might want to have new plexi cut for it. Other than that, no real damage to it. I’ll have pictures up later tonight.